Pitch Perfect in the Vieux Carré
Saint Louis Hotel • New Orleans, LA
- A One-Night Weekday ($89) or Weekend ($109) Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room
- Free Upgrade to a Superior Room (Subject to Availability)
- Daily American Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Appetizer, With Purchase of a Dinner Entrée, at Roux on Orleans
- Two-for-One Admission to Mardi Gras World
Jazz up your summer with a night in the Big Easy, and experience la vie en rose at the enchanted Saint Louis Hotel in the heart of New Orleans' French Quarter. The hotel, trumpeted as an urban oasis, is situated in a 19th-century building surrounding an enviable Mediterranean courtyard (replete with stone fountain), yet is mere steps away from Bourbon Street.
Spend one balmy, summer night in a Deluxe Queen or King Room on a weekday ($89) or weekend ($109) at the Saint Louis, which, as part of the exclusive New Orleans Hotel Collection, has the chops to provide nothing less than European charm and Southern hospitality.
Escapees will enjoy an American breakfast, best enjoyed al fresco, as well as a free upgrade to a Superior Room (subject to availability), which—decorated in a simple French Provincial style—overlooks the interior courtyard or the Quarter itself.
"Locals call it Vieux Carré (Old Quarter), but the French Quarter is much more than an historic district. It is the cultural and geographic focal point of New Orleans," says Lonely Planet. "It's walkable, picturesque, always busy, and filled with an extraordinary range of great restaurants, bars, nightclubs, courtyard cafés, art galleries, rummage shops and quirky museums."
Experience the joie de vivre of Carnival with included two-for-one admission to Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World and round out a festive day with a French Creole dinner at Roux on Orleans, where a complimentary appetizer comes with your entrée. A fine ensemble, indeed.
Speaking of music, Saint Louis Hotel is perfectly situated for a night of jazz and pub crawling. Or, march to the beat of your own drum when you bypass rowdy Bourbon Street altogether to spend a quiet day exploring the antique shops of Royal Street and an intimate evening in the hotel's nouveau wine bar, Patrick's Bar Vin. Here, the wine takes center stage and charcuterie and cheese plates form the perfect duet.
Whether you want to heat things up with smooth jazz or just chill out with cool Cajun, this N'awlins Escape is music to your ears.
For additional information, "like" the Saint Louis Hotel on Facebook.
“Secluded privacy in elegant surroundings close to the Quarter’s nerve center may seem like a tall order, but this courtly retreat of Creole gentility pulls it off without breaking a sweat.”-- Insiders' Guide to New Orleans
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per person, up to 5 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per visit
- Rooms are double occupancy
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Blackout dates: lackout dates: May 26, 27, 28, 2011; June 24, 25, 26, 27, 2011; June 30 and July 1, 2, 3, 2011; July 22 and 23, 2011; September 2, 3, 4, 2011
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2011 • Enjoy By September 30, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings