Influx of Fun in the Land of Waterfalls
Cabins at Seven Foxes • Lake Toxaway, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People, Sundays through Thursdays ($192) or Fridays and Saturdays ($212), in the Raccoon Loft, Bear Cave, Squirrel Nest, or Fox Hole
- $10 Wine Credit at Toxaway Wine & Cheese
- $10 Credit at The Barn Fresh Market
Let the sound of rushing water melt away stress on this Escape to the Land of Waterfalls in North Carolina. You and three friends can go with the flow at the Cabins at Seven Foxes, a pet-friendly mountain retreat in Lake Toxaway—less than two hours from Greenville, three hours from Atlanta and Charlotte, and five hours from Raleigh.
You'll flood your days with fun during a two-night stay for up to four people, Sundays through Thursdays ($192) or Fridays and Saturdays ($212). Lodge in one of four cabins: the Raccoon Loft, Bear Cave, Squirrel Nest, or Fox Hole. All accommodations feature a full kitchen, satellite TV, a gas fireplace, and a spacious porch with gas grill.
Get up early to explore the surrounding area, overflowing with outdoor activities. You can let the adrenaline rush to your head on the numerous hiking trails in Gorges State Park, Pisgah National Forest, and DuPont State Forest. You'll be in awe when you see Whitewater Falls—the highest falls east of the Rocky Mountains—and Looking Glass Falls. There are more than 200 waterfalls to visit in Transylvania County, so be sure to plan accordingly so you don't miss the must-sees.
Once the snow starts to fall, you can head to the Sapphire Valley Ski Area to practice your turns on the slopes. When you return to the cabin, take a soothing stroll around the seven-acre property and see the goats in the neighboring meadow. There are plenty of fun surprises along the trails and kids will love exploring the treehouse, swing area, and waterfall pond along the way.
When you feel your hunger surging, follow the current to The Barn Fresh Market to use an included $10 credit on fresh produce, locally sourced meats, free-range poultry, and even garden items. The cafe serves fresh-brewed coffee and prepared dinner entrees, sandwiches, and soups.
The next evening, stock up on wine and premium steaks at Toxaway Wine & Cheese with your $10 credit and have a cookout at the cabin. Afterward, gather around the fire pit and spend the rest of the evening under the stars.
Get away from the everyday whirl with an Escape to Lake Toxaway that won't leave you high and dry.
"The location is perfect—within driving distance of so many waterfalls. We hiked a total of 11 falls while we were there, including a horseback trip to one of them. The cabin is the perfect combination of modern and rustic."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Standard cancellation policies apply
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: April 30, 2013
- Blackout dates: November 20-25, 2012; December 21, 2012-January 2, 2013; February 14-18, 2013; March 29-31, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- $50 cleaning and admin fee, as well as sales tax, are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Additional $50 fee for pets; dogs only (no cats allowed)
- Voucher not valid for Deer Lodge
- Cabin occupancy is 2-4 people
- Includes $10 off wine at Toxaway Wine and Cheese and $10 off at The Barn Fresh Market & Eatery
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings