Pampering and Wellbeing Break in a Five-Star Northumberland Tower
Shortflatt Tower and Fullerton Place Spa • Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Two Nights in a Double Room with Own Bathroom for Two People
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Half-Hour Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each
- Half-Hour in the Hot Tub and Use of the Relaxation Area
- Use of Robe and Slippers
Before Fullerton Place was a lavish hotspot of pampering and luxury, ancestral owner Neddy Dent used it as his base to breed a formidable lineage of competition-winning greyhounds.
For an unforgettable spa retreat with real pedigree, this wellbeing Escape to the five-star Shortflatt Tower and Fullerton Place Spa is well ahead of the competition. For £295, get a two night stay for two people in a double room with private bathroom (up to a £636 value)—but with a highly exclusive number of places available on select dates*, you'll have to be quick to the finish.
This historic and beautifully renovated Northumberland property is surrounded by walled gardens, and inside, the classic yet refined country style is wonderfully inviting. You'll stay in a gorgeous room named after one of Neddy's faithful canine companions, and bed down each night amongst fine Egyptian cotton.
Start each morning with a continental breakfast, and on one day, head to Fullerton Place spa for a luxury relaxing treatment. Don your included robe and slippers for a soothing half-hour back, neck, and shoulder massage each that will help tensions to melt away, and then enjoy half an hour in the outdoor hot tub and a restful stint in the relaxation area. An extensive list of additional treatments are available at the spa, from facials and scrubs to a Moroccan-style Hammam ritual, so whatever takes your fancy can be catered for.
No matter when you choose to stay, there'll be plenty else going on. Everything from yoga and Pilates to life coaching classes—as well as delicious and healthy lunches and dinners from Shortflatt Tower, and light lunches and afternoon teas in the spa—are available to book as optional extras (food must be ordered a day in advance).
Around Northumberland, there's plenty to complement the serene feel of this Escape. A short distance away is the handsome Wallington estate and gardens, or the Medieval Belsay Hall castle and gardens, perfect for a stroll, and nearby Bolam Lake is the perfect picnic spot. If you'd rather a bit of shopping and dining in the big city, Newcastle Upon Tyne is approximately 16 miles away.
Don't be pipped to the post for this Escape—click 'Buy Now' and you'll learn that relaxation is really man's best friend.
*Date Options (Prices Per Two People)
September 7, 18, or 21—£295 (up to a £636 value)
October 12, 16, or 19—£295 (up to a £636 value)
November 6, 9, or 16—£295 (up to a £636 value)
''In an enchanting mix of ancient and modern, the spa is on the same site as a 13th-century castle, Shortflatt Tower, and has been carefully renovated from the castle’s historic stable blocks.''-- The Telegraph
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people; Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of voucher purchase (limited availability at weekends)
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by November 18, 2012
- Please contact Shortflatt Tower as soon as possible to book lunch, afternoon tea or dinner during your stay
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes Daily Continental Breakfast, Half-Hour Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage Each, Half-Hour in the Hot Tub and Use of the Relaxation Area, and Use of Robe and Slippers
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Double Room with Own Bathroom for 2 People
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please call 01661 881804 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • Enjoy By November 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings