Harvest in Virginia Wine Country
Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn • Middleburg, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Mondays through Thursdays ($275)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Suite, Fridays and Saturdays in 2013: January 4 and 5, January 25 and 26, February 1 and 2, February 15 and 16, or February 22 and 23 ($299)
- Full Hot Breakfast for Four
- Bottle of Wine and a Box of Chocolates
- Four Wine Tasting Passes to Each of Three Wineries
- Unlimited Soft Drinks and Snacks
Cupid knows a thing or two about hitting his mark, and though he's in hiding for a few more months, word is that the fall foliage sets his heart aflutter. Get ready to wine and dine your sweetheart with a romantic getaway to picturesque Virginia Wine Country at the Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn, overlooking the Bull Run Mountains in Middleburg.
Aim for a two-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite in the Main House, Mondays through Thursdays ($275). Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom suite in the Main House on select Fridays and Saturdays in 2013: January 4 and 5, January 25 and 26, February 1 and 2, February 15 and 16, or February 22 and 23 ($299).
You'll be greeted with affection and confection: A box of chocolates, a bottle of wine, and unlimited soft drinks and snacks await your arrival. Then, heat things up in the hot tub or take a dip in the swimming pool. In the morning, you'll swoon over a hearty home-cooked breakfast served in the open kitchen.
Since you're already in a state of punch-drunk love, continue your revelry with a trip to select wineries in beautiful Loudoun and Fauquier counties. You'll be given three wine-tasting passes each to any of these appointed vineyards, and with the harvest upon us, you're bound to encounter the region's best fruits, veggies, and wine.
If you want to indulge your wild side, make a date with nature, and take a spin through Shenandoah National Park, which is bound to be awash in a million shades of autumn. Ride the nearby trails on horseback or by bike, take in an equestrian event, or hike through Sky Meadows State Park. Or, treat your paramour to more proper pastimes with a hand-in-hand walk through the streets of downtown Middleburg.
Back at the inn, you'll want to watch the setting sun glow beyond the hills while cuddled up on the front porch. Cupid's got his sights set on you and your next getaway––and you definitely want to be in his crosshairs.
"We used the pool, roamed the property, [and] relaxed under the stars at night on the front porch. We had a wonderful bike ride to a winery in the afternoon and the blueberry pancakes the next morning were only outdone by the fresh veggie quiche."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option B is valid for the following weekends only and they are all subject to availability: January 4-5, 2013, January 25-26, February 1-2, February 15-16 and February 22-23
- Property is pet friendly
- Voucher includes a full hot breakfast for each guest, a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates, tasting passes for wineries for each guest, and unlimited soft drinks and snacks
- Based upon double occupancy; max occupancy is 4
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2013 • Enjoy By October 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings