Sweet, Serene Sonoma County Wine Country
Inn at Occidental • Occidental, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Courtyard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Fireplace Courtyard Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($398)
- Full Breakfast for Two
- 5 p.m. Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Wine Tasting Pass to More Than 120 Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Tucked away in laid-back Sonoma County and surrounded by some of the state's best wineries and restaurants, the Inn at Occidental—and its amiable owners—pours on the charm.
Get a one-night stay for two in a Fireplace Courtyard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($169). Or, opt for a two-night stay for two in a Fireplace Courtyard Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($398), at this antique-bedecked 17-room inn, winner of the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Soak up historic Sonoma—the inn features a host of family heirlooms and original artwork—and get a full breakfast for two and a tasting pass to more than 120 area wineries.
Take your pick of uniquely and imaginatively decorated rooms, including the Cirque du Sonoma, Folk Art, Heritage, Kitchen Cupboard, Safari, Sonoma Lodge, Summer, and Wine Country Room. All feature overstuffed beds, a fireplace, a jetted spa tub for two, and a private deck or porch overlooking the Inn's Courtyard Gardens with fountain.
You'll eat well at this Occidental B&B, about 65 miles north of San Francisco, as it offers a beautifully laid-out spread every morning that includes a hot entrée like orange cream-stuffed French toast or baked lemon eggs with locally sourced fruits and veggies.
Ask for help from the innkeepers in mapping out a wine-tasting route through Sonoma, then explore the regal Armstrong Redwoods on foot (or by zipline with a Sonoma Canopy Tour).
But be sure to return to the inn at 5 p.m. for an evening nip of Sonoma wines and cheeses. For dinner, we recommend an intimate two-top table at the nearby Bistro Des Copains, serving fine French cuisine the Sonoma way—with locally grown, sustainably raised ingredients in an unpretentious setting. If you prefer Italian to French, the Union Hotel offers family-style dining.
Whether you spend your time here exploring the vast vineyard fare, or simply soaking in the evening sun on the inn's veranda, you'll be over the moon that you happened upon this pastoral Sonoma Escape.
"Tempting though it is to curl up in front of your fireplace or soak in your spa bath, there's so much to do on the doorstep—and Jerry and his team are eager to share their wealth of insider knowledge on the delights of Wine Country."-- i-escape
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellations must be made with the property directly at least 10 days prior to arrival to receive a credit (minus a $40 processing fee); Cancellations of days or less receive a credit only if the room is rebooked
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- 11% taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/22-11/24/12, 12/24-12/25/12, 12/28-12/29/12, 1/1-1/10/2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 62% savings