Enchanted Pathways in Playa del Carmen
Encanto Paseo del Sol • Playa del carmen, Mexico
- A Two-Night Stay for Six in a Three-Bedroom Suite ($606)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Four in a Two-Bedroom Suite ($530)
- Daily Breakfast for Each Guest
- Bottle of Champagne
- Two 25-Minute Massages Per Room
- 20% Off Additional Nights Booked
- Access to Sauna, Gym, Tennis Courts, and Pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and Housekeeping
- 24-Hour Security and Medical Services
You've searched Across the Universe for the perfect vacation for your friends and family, but turned up only frustration. Fortunately, you can Come Together right now at Playa del Carmen's Encanto Paseo del Sol resort with a two-night stay in either a three-bedroom suite for six ($606) or a two-bedroom suite for four ($530), including breakfast and two massages, a bottle of bubbly to share, and 20 percent off additional nights.
Nestled in an exclusive gated community bordering Playa del Carmen, this spacious hotel is the Sun King of Mexico's famous Riviera Maya. A bottle of champagne awaits to Help! you get your feet back on the ground after your flight into nearby Cancún International Airport. Awaken to the Good Day Sunshine after nights of rest in your spacious luxury suite to a full breakfast of fresh tropical fruits, eggs, pastries, and café con leche.
With the brilliant white sand and sparkling blue water of Playa del Carmen only a few hundred feet away, you'll want to spend plenty of time in the shade of an Octopus's Garden. You'll enjoy exclusive access to two private beach clubs, plus the hotel's enormous pool, sauna, gym, and tennis courts.
If you're more of a Day Tripper, spend an afternoon shopping the town's famous La Quinta Avenida, brimming with local art, souvenirs, and fashion. Or, for an additional fee, tee off at the nearby professional Playacar Golf Club, designed by renowned course architect Robert von Hagge. Just leave plenty of time to slough off Eight Days A Week of stress with two included 25-minute relaxation massages at Spa Aura.
When you share this luxurious lay-about with your friends and family, it's not hard to Imagine all the savings. And in the end, the cash you save is equal to the cash you make.
"I really enjoyed the easy access to the pool, the upscale appliances, granite counter tops, washer and dryer, flat-screen TV... I could go on and on. The grounds are beautifully maintained and the pool (the largest one in Playa) is very quiet."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Blackout dates are July 13, August 14, and Thanksgiving Week
- Normal cancellation policies apply; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare is not included in this promotion; guests are required to obtain their own transportation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2011 • Enjoy By December 20, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings