Unwind in Historic Smithville
The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville • Smithville, NJ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Single- or Double-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Tasting for Two at Tomasello Winery
- Gift Soap from Little Egg Harbor Soap Company
Nestled in a web of colonial folklore, the town of Historic Smithville greets eager visitors with a bundle of antiques and barrel of rustic charms. Spin a collection of memories with this week's Escape to The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville.
Unwind with a two-night stay for two in a single- or double-queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($154), at this charming inn listed among the Preferred Inns of New Jersey. You'll be caught in a whirl of hospitable treatment as you walk through the door, being welcomed with an afternoon snack and attentive service.
Loosen up and give into leisure—your accommodations are located in the heart of Historic Smithville, a town of more than 60 specialty shops and seven eateries. Stretch out in your spacious room equipped with private bathrooms (where you can lather up with a gift soap provided from Little Egg Harbor Soap Company), TVs, and more.
Your appetite won't ever be wanting with a hearty continental breakfast, served in a country basket each morning. And you'll love your pick of local watering holes, including a wine tasting at Tomasello Winery as part of your Escape.
When you're ready to scour the scenery, ample shopping and dining opportunities are right outside your door, complete with discounts provided by simply showing your Colonial Inn room key. Go for a stroll along the cobblestone walkways or browse the shops, ranging from antiques outposts to charming boutiques.
Don't get tangled in a knot of monotony. Patch up your lacking colonial know-how with an Escape to Historic Smithville.
For additional information, visit The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville on Facebook.
"From the time you walk in the front door to check-in you are treated with such hospitality. Everyone is so friendly and is there to help you with whatever you need. The suite was warm, cozy, charming, and just let you relax."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until December 29, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/7, 10/14, 10/21 and 11/16-20
- Voucher includes welcome beverages, cookies and discounts and specials for local shops
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2012 • Enjoy By December 29, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings