Making a Splash in Tulsa Year-Round
Wyndham Tulsa • Tulsa, OK
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Non-Smoking One-King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Five Guests in a Non-Smoking One-King or Two-Queen Room, Thursdays through Saturdays ($119)
- Access to Leapin' Louie's Lagoon
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Slippin' and slidin' through Oklahoma's second-largest city is the Wyndham Tulsa, a family-friendly hotel where the celebrated indoor water park Leapin' Louie's Lagoon invites children and adults alike to partake in rapid exhilaration.
Coast through the splash zone with a one-night stay for up to five guests in a non-smoking one-king or two-queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($69), or during a two-night stay in the same accomodations, Thursdays through Saturdays ($119), with complete access to the famed water park.
Fun bubbles over at the park filled to the brim with stirring slides, mounted water cannons, and challenging rope bridges—the perfect spot for children under ten. If you'd rather simply float on your vacation, hang out at the calmer hotel pool or Jacuzzi.
Later on, get your feet wet exploring downtown Tulsa with a trip to the 78-acre Tulsa Zoo with its gallery of animals, children's exhibits, and a safari train, or fish through feed-and-dive shows at the Oklahoma Aquarium. Then, take a dip downtown to River Parks where playgrounds and sculpture gardens open up the city.
When hunger starts flowing, dive towards Mulligan's Sport and Spirits located inside your hotel for old-fashioned Irish-pub fare for the kids and a well-earned cold beer or two for the adults. Stay afloat atop 100-percent cotton comforters and crisp, white linens for a serene night sailing through peaceful dreams.
This tried-and-true Tulsa Escape is bound to go swimmingly—just grab it before it slip-slides away.
"The Louie's Leaping Lagoon was the reason why we came [and] the kid's loved it... We enjoyed going early in the morning [when] they had the place to themselves."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 years older to check-in
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in; there will be a $50 Credit Card Authorization Required at check-in
- Waterpark is best suited for children ages 9 and under
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 4:00pm on day of scheduled arrival or fee of applicable one-night's stay up to amount paid for voucher applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: January 31, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings