At Ease in the Appalachian Valley
Lost River Bed and Breakfast • Lost River, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($177) or Fridays and Saturdays ($193)
- $20 Lunch Credit and $45 Dinner Credit at the Lost River Grill
- Bottle of Wine
- Wine and Hors D'oeuvres on One Night
Leave Congress to squabble over healthcare, government spending, and tax cuts—it's time to put partisanship on pause with a trip to West Virginia's Lost River Valley, just two hours outside of Washington, DC.
Escape for a two-night stay for two at the Lost River Bed and Breakfast, Sundays through Thursdays ($177) or Fridays and Saturdays ($193). This restored farmhouse is tucked between two mountain ridges in a rugged and rustic slice of Appalachia with a casual, country calm rarely found on Capitol Hill.
Talking heads cease upon filling up on a delicious meal, and you can do just that with included $20 lunch and $45 dinner credits. Afternoon and evening meals are served at the on-site Lost River Grill, where the only executive order is that you try the hand-cut steaks, fresh shrimp pesto, chicken Italiano, and homemade chocolate cream pie.
Once you've enjoyed a house recess and finished the bottle of wine that awaits in your room, convene for wine and hors d'oeuvres on one night of your stay.
Legislate changes to your daily routine when you choose among the area's vast array of outdoor pursuits. Go fishing in the aptly named Trout Pond, bike or hike your way through Lost River State Park, take a rafting trip down the South Fork River, or go for a climb or horseback ride in George Washington National Forest.
It's about time you lobbied for a change of pace—and this is just the Escape to declare your independence from the bustle of the big city.
"The hospitality is top-notch and the accommodations are very comfortable. If you are looking for a place to get away, relax, and just sit down and enjoy life, then you need to go here."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Pets are not allowed
- Must be at least 18 to stay and 21 to consume alcohol
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 8, 2013 • Enjoy By April 8, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings