The Call of the Wild in Ontario
Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara Falls, Ontario • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays ($279), in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite with Six Water Park Wristbands and Two Buy-One-Get-One-Free Color Your Own Craft
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Seven Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays ($289), in a Themed KidCabin Suite with Seven Water Park Wristbands and Seven Water Park Lunches
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Eight Guests, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays ($299), in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite with Eight Water Park Wristbands
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Family Suite with Four Water Park Wristbands, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, and One Large Two-Topping Pizza, Salad, Pound of Wings, and Four Small Beverages ($349)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
From their endless energy to their animal-like appetites, your kids have no trouble heeding the call of the wild. Luckily it's easier than ever to please your pack with a one-night stay at Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Stay in a Themed Wolf Den or KidKamp Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays ($279), including six water park wristbands and two buy-one-get-one-free color your own craft. Alternatively, stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays ($289) in a Themed KidCabin Suite with seven lunches and seven water park wristbands. Or, pamper your pups in a Premium Loft or Majestic Bear Suite—including eight water park wristbands—on Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays ($299).
Or, opt for a two-night stay for up to four guests, arriving Sundays through Wednesdays, in a Family Suite with four water park wristbands, a late 2 p.m. checkout, one large two-topping pizza, salad, a pound of wings, and four small beverages ($349).
Discover a den decked out in warm wood tones with rugged pine furniture and a themed kids' sleeping area complete with bunk beds and a TV. In addition, spacious Premium Suites sleep up to eight guests and feature such extras as a corner fireplace or breakfast bar.
At dinner time, even picky eaters will howl with delight at options including juicy hamburgers at Camp Critter Bar & Grille or ice cream sundaes at Bear Claw Cafe. (Adults can indulge their own appetites with offerings like hickory smoked ribs, Atlantic salmon, and local wines.)
Everyone from toddlers to teens will enjoy unleashing their inner child at the 100,000-square-foot indoor water park, where the water temperature hovers around a balmy 84 degrees. Swirl through six-story funnels and spray-soaked treetop slides before ditching the swimsuits for a host of other attractions at Great Wolf Lodge: The interactive MagiQuest gives kids a magic wand to face off against goblins while searching for hidden treasure, while Scooops Kid Spa pampers kids with flavored manicures and other treatments. And after dark, corral your cubs for nightly story time, told beside a crackling fire in the Grand Lobby.
Family fun night needn't take a big bite out of your budget—let this untamed Escape throw you a bone.
"Instead of the usual casino-and-slot-machine ambience in other area hotels, you'll find a spectacular water park of 12 slides, seven pools, water fort, outdoor hot tubs, and other fun water facilities for the kids."-- Read Fodor's Review of Great Wolf Lodge - Niagara Falls, Ontario
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout date is 10/7
- Must have one individual 21 years of age or older registered to the suite
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2012 • Enjoy By December 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 38% savings