New Classic in the City Different
Hotel Chimayo • Santa Fe, NM
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mission King Suite
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Complimentary Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
If you're searching for the point where old meets new, aim for the Southwest with this Escape to Santa Fe's Hotel Chimayo.
Bring a lifelong friend or brand-new love for a two-night stay for two in a Mission King Suite ($250). Your package includes daily breakfast for two, a bottle of wine, and complimentary parking. Your suite features a king-size bed draped in luxury Frette linens, a separate sitting area, and a wood-burning fireplace.
"With its crisp, clear air and bright, sunny weather, Santa Fe couldn't be more welcoming or more unique," says Fodor's review of Santa Fe "On a plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains—at an elevation of 7,000 feet—the city is brimming with reminders of nearly four centuries of Spanish and Mexican rule, and of the Pueblo cultures that have been here for hundreds more. A one-of-a-kind destination, Santa Fe is fabled for its rows of chic art galleries, superb restaurants, and diverse shops."
Both ages old and New Age, Santa Fe is known as the City Different and remains strongly connected to its Spanish-Native American roots. Pray for rain at the Chapel of San Miguel, one of the oldest churches in the nation, where you'll practically feel the history dripping from its original adobe walls. Later, you can pay homage to the city's artistic heritage by browsing the open-air bazaar operated by local artists along the Palace of the Governors. Here you'll find one-of-a-kind, handcrafted turquoise jewelry or traditional clay pottery.
Once you've feasted with your eyes, it's time for you to feed your stomach. Mosey down to Café Pasqual's—named after the patron saint of cooks—for new riffs on cozy classics. Try bison burgers, pomegranate-glazed lamb chops, or hand-cut corn beef hash praised by The New York Times.
Later, switch from mole to ¡olé! at El Farol, the oldest cantina in town. Join the locals and work off your meal with an evening of live jazz, salsa, and flamenco that will trump any trendy dance workout. All these centuries after its founding, historic Santa Fe still delivers new surprises.
"This hotel is amazing! We have visited Santa Fe for years and stayed at many of the hotels near the plaza, but this is by far my favorite. The rooms are clean, roomy, and beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 21-24, December 21-December 31, 2012, March 15-24 2013
- Pet-friendly accommodations available for additional fee
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 29, 2013 • Enjoy By March 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings