Colorful Character in Historic York
Grace Manor Bed and Breakfast • York, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Asian or Mexican Suite
- Two $25 Massage Credits at P.A. Healing
- Two York County Heritage Trust Tickets
- Gourmet Cupcakes from Sweet Escapes Cupcake Bar, Gift Basket of Hanover Snacks, and Parting Gift of Spa Products
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Known as the "White Rose City," York, Pennsylvania, is home to a spotless bouquet of history and a colorful collection of characters. Add your own hue to the city that calls itself the original capital of the United States with an Escape to Grace Manor Bed and Breakfast. Or, give the gift of color this holiday season—this Escape makes the perfect present.
Nestled in historic downtown York, Grace Manor will brighten up your blank itinerary with its vibrant Beaux Arts-style architecture and unique accommodations. The Mexican Suite features terra-cotta wall sconces, Saltillo tiles, and a bathroom with a heart-shaped air-jet tub. The Asian Suite boasts a lounge area inspired by Madame Butterfly—with an ornate tapestry and 32-inch flat-screen TV—as well as a hand-carved Malaysian canopy bed.
After marveling at the manor's ten-foot ceilings, exquisite mantles, and elegant lighting, add some frosting flare to the afternoon with included gourmet cupcakes from Sweet Escapes Cupcake Bar.
For a prismatic assemblage of American history, visit the York County Heritage Trust Historical Society Museum. The museum offers a glimpse into the 19th- and 20th-century life in York. Other local attractions include the historic Heritage Rail Trail, which passes from Pennsylvania across the Maryland state line.
Rather than sticking to a monochromatic getaway, go for a rainbow of options. After experiencing York's historical flare, you—or whoever is lucky enough to receive this Escape—will be looking on the bright side for weeks.
"Grace Manor Bed and Breakfast is a magical place. When you step through the front door, time seems to reverse and you're transported back to a simpler time."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/22/12-4/30/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/29-12/2, 12/7-9, 12/23-1/1/13, 2/9-10, 2/14-17, 4/10-13 and all weekends in March 2013
- Massage appointments must be made at least 2 weeks in advance
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings