European-Style Pampering in La Metropole
Hotel du Fort • Montreal, Canada
- A One- ($125) or Two-Night ($239) Stay for Two in a Signature King Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Early 1 p.m. Check-In and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Daily Parking for One Vehicle Until 4 p.m. on Departure Day
- Combine Up to Three Vouchers to Extend Stay
Montreal's Euro-chic style and Old World elegance once prompted The New York Times to dub the city "Paris without the jet lag," and with this Escape, you can get a taste of grand Paree with an evening (or two) at Hôtel du Fort.
Stay for one ($125) or two ($239) nights in a Signature Room with a king-size bed at the dapper boutique hotel known for its outstanding personalized service, panoramic views of the St. Lawrence River and Mount Royal, and ideal location within walking distance of three Métro stations.
Escapees will also receive a daily breakfast buffet, early 1 p.m. check-in and late 1 p.m. checkout, and daily parking for one vehicle until 4 p.m. on departure day.
"Montreal is one of those cities that defies expectation," says BBC Travel. "With a mix of North American swagger and Euro-cool, the city has a cutting-edge culture that outshines its Canadian brethren."
Then, savor a merveilleux meal at one of the city's eclectic eateries. At the Zagat-rated Europea, Chef Jérôme Ferrer whips out beef carpaccio with truffle shavings and parmesan-crusted scallops with a creamy mushroom risotto.
You don't need to hop a transatlantic flight to see the City of Light: "With a French Catholic heritage, Montreal traditionally pulls out every bell, whistle, and pâté for the holidays," says The New York Times. "People here string lights, festoon shop windows, and eat with abandon all through December... The joy is palpable. Everything from chandeliers in restaurants to food in markets is decked with holly."
Escape to a city known for its international flavor and rich cultural exchange with a glamorous getaway on a bourgeois budget.
"Details include a fitness room sufficient enough for a thorough workout and basic kitchenettes with fridges and microwave ovens in every room (the concierge can have groceries delivered)... A buffet breakfast is served in the lounge."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and must be made 72 hours prior to arrival; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 16-17, 2012 and March 10-14, 2013; December 30 and 31 require an additional $20 paid to hotel direct
- Based on double occupancy, children 12 and under are free, extra adults (ages 13 and older) are $20 per person
- Signature Two Double is available for $20 paid direct to hotel and is subject to availability at time of booking
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 42% savings