Living Large in the Big D
Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa • Dallas, TX
- Dallas is Synonymous with Shopping: Luxury Designers Reign in Highland Park Village, Neiman Marcus and Barney's are NorthPark Center's Anchor Stores, and Uptown Plays Host to Avant-Garde Art Galleries
- Culture Check: Visit the Nasher Sculpture Center and The Sixth Floor Museum
- Feeling Touristy? Take the McKinney Avenue Trolley. Feeling Local? Walk the Katy Trail.
- At the Hotel's Spa, Opt for a Massage, Facial, or Unique Body Treatment from the Expansive Menu
- Complimentary Valet Parking Makes Dealing With Your Car a Breeze
The Big D didn't used to be so big. In fact, before all the skyscrapers popped up, the Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa was the tallest building west of the Mississippi and home to the city's first penthouse (decorated by the renowned interior designer Dorothy Draper, naturally). Built in 1923 on the corner of Maple Avenue and Wolf Street, this Art Deco structure recently underwent a $36 million renovation, keeping its historic bones while adding modern boutique-style hotel amenities.
"The accommodations feel grand in scale, are decorated in a palette of either coral red with charcoal or teal with cinnamon, and feature high ceilings, commissioned Texas artwork, and full-body tubs with Baronessa Cali Oliva bath products—perfect for soaking after a day of shopping in the hip Uptown area," says Concierge.com.
T/X Restaurant, the hotel's upscale-yet-casual eatery, whips up innovative Southwest Texas-inspired cuisine—you'll find hearty chorizo and egg tacos at breakfast; sandwiches and refreshing seasonal dishes, such as the chilled watermelon soup with lemon fennel crab salad, at lunch; and robust dishes like the signature Smoked Brisket Chile Relleno on the dinner menu.
In the Big D, the itinerary possibilities are almost endless. And while the Stoneleigh may no longer be the city's tallest building, you'll definitely be living large.
"The hotel's location at the edge of Uptown makes it an excellent choice for visitors who want to be close to restaurants, art galleries, and nightlife while escaping late-night noise and revelry."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Luxe Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Pets are welcome with $100 charge
- Escapes Bookings are subject to the Merchant's cancellation and refund policy: merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Maximum number of occupants for your Escapes Booking room is 2; fees may be applied for additional guests
- Taxes, occupancy fee of 13% and 2% Dallas Assessment fee are collected during checkout from the LivingSocial website
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- Prices are subject to change at any time; your pricing is locked in after purchase
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 15% savings