Cracking the Code for Comfort in the Nation's Capital
Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center • Washington, DC
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Standard Room ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Standard Room ($269)
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Fruit and Cheese Platter
- Parking Included
- Complimentary Upgrade Based on Availability
In DC it's important to have the right credentials. Consider this Escape, then, your all-access pass to unlocking all that our nation's capital has to offer with an overnight stay for two in a standard room, Fridays and Saturdays ($169) or Sundays through Thursdays ($269), in the newly renovated Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center, right in the heart of the Federal City.
Airy and contemporary, this hotel increases not only your proximity to power but it also provides an impressive list of perks including a bottle of wine and a fruit-and-cheese platter upon arrival, breakfast for two, parking for one vehicle, and a complimentary upgrade based on availability. Custom comforters, high-speed Internet access, and in-room refrigerators provide you with the codes for comfort.
Step out of the motorcade—a stay at Courtyard by Marriott Washington Convention Center puts you within walking distance of sites like Ford's Theatre and the Verizon Center. A host of shops and restaurants like Gordon Biersch and Carmine's are easily at your fingertips.
"No stranger to the world's gaze, DC is a proud and complicated city (politics makes it so) of grand boulevards, iconic monuments, and idyllic vistas over the Potomac," says Lonely Planet. "Its museums and historic sites bear tribute to both the beauty and the horror of years past, and on even a short visit, you can delve into the world of Americana—from moving artwork by Native American painters to memorable moonwalks."
After a full day—and night—of executive escapades, enjoy an included breakfast for two in The Bistro, located inside the hotel. Trade in fresh strawberries and French toast instead of stocks and bonds in this restaurant that used to house the Riggs Bank vault.
All parties agree: An Escape to our nation's capital is not only a must on your entertainment agenda—it may very well be your civic duty.
"Clean, safe, and staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, within walking distance to the National Mall and museums. Enjoyed the on-site restaurant. The room was spacious with plenty of closet and drawer space."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/5-6/12, 11/10-13/12, 11/28-29/12, 12/3-5/12, 12/10-11/12, 12/31/12, 1/10-1/24/13, 2/5-6/13, 2/23-27/13, 5/1-23/13, 7/11-17/13, 7/22-23/13, 8/26-28/13, 9/9-30/13, 11/1-6/13, 11/11-13/13, 11/19-22/13, 12/4-8/13, and 12/11-12/12/13
- The deal is not valid in March, April, June, or October 2013
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; all taxes must be paid upon arrival
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 63% savings