An American Original in the Ocean State
William's Grant Inn • Bristol, RI
- A One- ($107) or Two-Night ($199) Stay for Two with One $30 Dining Credit to Your Choice of Five Local Restaurants
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two ($301) with Two $30 Dining Credits to Your Choice of Five Local Restaurants
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
As one of the fledgling country's 13 colonies, Rhode Island is an American original. The Ocean State brims with towns like Bristol, a historic community that retains its seafaring roots. For a timeless trip to quintessential New England, set sail for this Escape to William's Grant Inn.
The inn was originally built in 1808 by ship captain William Bradford III. After 185 years as a private residence, the property was restored and converted into a cozy bed and breakfast. Here, you and your first mate will enjoy a one- ($107) or two-night ($199) stay and receive daily breakfast for two and one $30 dining credit to your choice of five local restaurants. Or, opt for a three-night stay for two ($301) and receive daily breakfast for two and two $30 dining credits to your choice of five local restaurants.
Make yourself at home in one of the five individually decorated guest rooms, each complete with a queen bed, private bath, and Oriental carpets. The Blithewald Room features antique Victorian décor and original hand-hewn plank floors, while the Sturbridge Room, named for the historic Sturbridge Village in Massachusetts, features appointments inspired by early New England life.
Once you're all settled in, you can enjoy an old-fashioned breakfast, complete with piping hot muffins or scones straight from the oven and a bowl of fresh fruit. Add dishes like blueberry pancakes or a spinach-and-mushroom omelet to complete the meal.
For a real time machine experience, guests can visit Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, Massachusetts. Old Sturbridge Village is a historically accurate reproduction of an early 19th-century Massachusetts town, completely populated by "history interpreters" who bring the scene to life. The village offers visitors an opportunity to immerse themselves in the daily activities of historic New England. Walk the country roads, watch a blacksmith craft horseshoes, or talk with one of the Village's inhabitants.
When dinnertime is on the horizon, you'll have a sea of dining options at your disposal. Use your $30 credits at your choice of five local eateries: The Casual Inn Restaurant, Roberto's Ristorante, Le Central, Redlefsen's Rotisserie & Grill, or Lobster Pot.
The past is closer than you think with this Escape to William's Grant Inn in Bristol, Rhode Island.
"The rooms were charming and comfy, and the innkeepers, Diane and Warren, were incredibly friendly and very informative. The inn is within walking distance of everything, including an array of cute shops and really terrific restaurants."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/28/12 - 5/9/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Once the reservation is made, the booking is final without refund or change, except in the case of medical emergency or canceled airline flight
- Blackout dates are 11/21-23 and 12/2 -1/22/13
- Property will try to honor specific room requests, room requests are not a guarantee; all are subject to availability
- Requests for an extra bed or for a third person (adult or child) have a $20 per night extra charge
- No pets
- No children under 12 years without advance approval
- Based upon double occupancy
- Some restaurants may not be open all days
- Rooms can be reserved by going to website and selecting date; your credit card will be required to reserve room and to collect tax
- State taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 9, 2013 • Enjoy By May 9, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings