The Red-Carpet Treatment on Maui
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea • Wailea, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Three-Bedroom Garden Luxury Villa ($1,950) or Ocean Luxury Villa ($2,250)
- Early Noon Check-In and Late 6 p.m. Checkout
- One 25% Discount on Spa Services Per Guest at the Grand Wailea's Spa Grande
"Within the Hawaiian-island family, Maui is the celebrity sibling: radiantly beautiful, a bit rebellious, and with glamour to spare," says Travel + Leisure. You won't find any red carpets on the island—just glorious stretches of sugar-fine sand and, with this Escape, luxe accommodations in a private villa at Ho'olei at Grand Wailea on Maui's southern shore.
Live it up for three nights in a three-bedroom Garden Luxury Villa ($1,950) or an Ocean Luxury Villa ($2,250), with views of the shimmering Pacific and the famed Haleakala volcano. Whichever you choose, you'll be treated to sumptuous tropical décor featuring vaulted ceilings and stone floors, breezy two-level lanais outfitted with grills, and plush king- and queen-size beds; lavishly appointed kitchens show off Italian cabinetry, granite counters, and oversized islands. An early noon arrival and late 6 p.m. checkout lets you squeeze the most out of your stay.
You'll experience the privacy and spaciousness of a private vacation home, but you'll also be right next door to the Grand Wailea, a Waldorf Astoria resort. Enjoy full access to the sprawling pools—the massive Hibiscus Pool features a glittering Mexican glass floral mosaic at the bottom, while the even more majestic 2,000-foot-long Canyon Activity Pool lets you frolic among six waterfalls, whitewater rapids slides, and a water elevator. Swim up to the in-pool Grotto Bar for an icy Maui Gold, a mix of frozen lemonade and sweet tea vodka.
You could spend days exploring the pools, but don't miss the gorgeous beach, where the resort provides everything from boogie boards to snorkeling gear to sand castle kits (for an additional fee). And don't overlook the Spa Grande, which in addition to being Hawaii's largest spa was named the Top Hawaii Hotel Spa by Travel + Leisure in 2012. You and each of your guests can indulge in one of more than 100 treatments—perhaps a fragrant and soothing coconut milk-and-pineapple bath, a six-handed lava stone massage, or a sugar cane exfoliation that will leave your skin glowing—using your one-time 25-percent discount.
When hunger strikes, there are plenty of tempting options on the resort, whether you're looking for a leisurely surf-and-turf burger—succulent Kobe beef stuffed with sweet jumbo prawns—at the Bistro Molokini or a grilled, hand-caught spiny lobster at the oceanside Humuhumunukunukuapua'a. Or, try Alan Wong's Amasia, the resort's newest restaurant described as "East meets Wests, meets Hawaii." The James Beard award-winner's menu ranges from inventive sushi to dishes like soy braised short rib and crispy shrimp tempura with a citrus chili salt.
Go ahead, indulge in the full red-carpet treatment in Hawaii.
"Hospitality of the staff and service were top-notch, as always. Villa was fantastic with all the benefits of home—best thing was waking up every morning and enjoying coffee while watching the whales swim by. Staff truly make it feel like home."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/16-22, 12/15-1/1/13 and 2/15-23/2013
- Valid for up to 6 guests
- 25% off at Spa Grande will be valid during visit and valid for up to 6 guests per villa
- Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions, available for full spa services only, not including Grand Image Salon
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 10, 2013 • Enjoy By March 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings