Sounds of Serenity in the Dominican Republic
Balaji Palace at Playa Grande • Rio San Juan, Dominican Republic
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($870), Garden Suite ($970), or Oceanfront Cliffside Suite ($1,120)
- Or, a Six-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($1,350), Garden Suite ($1,455), or Oceanfront Cliffside Suite ($1,680)
- Full American Meal Plan with Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Four-Course Dinner, After-Dinner Tea, and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Compared to your usual soundtrack of voices, sirens, and ringtones, the Caribbean Sea lapping at the shore sounds like music to your ears. If your eardrums have taken a beating of late, take off on this low-key Escape to the Balaji Palace at Playa Grande in the Dominican Republic.
Bring a companion for four nights in a Deluxe Room ($870), Garden Suite ($970), or Oceanfront Cliffside Suite ($1,120). Or, tack on a couple days for a six-night stay in a Deluxe Room ($1,350), Garden Suite ($1,455), or Oceanfront Cliffside Suite ($1,680). Whichever you choose, your stay includes a full American meal plan with daily breakfast, lunch, four-course dinner, after-dinner tea, and non-alcoholic drinks. You'll also enjoy a ten-percent discount at the spa.
Your stress will fade from the minute you arrive at Playa Grande, a serene India-themed villa on the Dominican coast. Every room or suite features unique décor with local textiles, tiled floors, high ceilings, antique four-poster beds, and oversized showers. Outside your luxury accommodations, you'll hear the wind rustling the palm fronds and the surf surging gently onto the private beach.
Tune out the outside world with an included ten-percent discount on a treatment or massage at the Palace Spa. This tropical sanctuary overlooking the ocean is dedicated to replenishing the body, mind, and spirit using natural healing properties and proven wellness techniques.
If you're interested in turning up the volume, a range of nearby sightseeing and shopping will set the perfect tone. The quaint shopping village of Rio San Juan is just five minutes from the hotel, and the towns of Cabrera and Cabarete—with larger markets, jewelry stores, souvenir shops, and great nightlife—are both within shouting distance.
You'll have no trouble quieting your rumbling stomach thanks to your included full American meal plan, which includes daily breakfast, lunch, four-course dinner, after-dinner tea, and non-alcoholic drinks. Locally sourced dishes are prepared by an on-site chef and served in your room, the main dining area, or your choice of secluded outdoor locations.
If silence is what you crave, this Escape is golden. But act fast, because we can't keep a great deal hush-hush for long.
"This 21-room boutique hotel is reminiscent of an Indian Moghul palace, with carved stone columns, onion domes, statues of Ganesh, and peacocks strutting through the landscaped tropical gardens."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by 2/28/13
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/8-10, 12/22-1/5/2013, 2/9-23, 3/11-15
- Based upon double occupancy
- Flights are not included
- Ground transfers are not included; they are $120 each way from Puerto Plata
- 16% Dominican Tax and 10% Dominican Service Charge not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings