Secret Solace in Southwestern Wisconsin
The Silent Woman Fenway House Hotel • Fennimore, WI
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Semi-Suite
- Chocolates Upon Arrival
Everyone knows that silence is golden, and this week's Escape to Fennimore's The Silent Woman Bar and Lounge and Fenway House Hotel is sure to leave you speechless.
Quiet your mind and ease your spirit with a two-night getaway for two in a Semi Suite at this hushed hideaway ($91) where an included box of chocolates is the secret to starting your stay off right.
Recently renovated, the Fenway House boasts historic details like stained-glass windows, wood-paneled wet bars, over-size whirlpool tubs, and soft understated skylights in your staying room. Wireless Internet access and specialty coffee ensure that you can quietly surf and sip to you heart's content.
Far from the city din, downtown Fennimore still creates quite a buzz. Tranquil streets and restful residential areas play home to a full calendar of community activities. You'll find trout fishing in southwest Wisconsin's world-class streams, wild turkey hunting in the whispering woods, and calm greens at nearby golf courses.
Come suppertime, acquaint yourself with flavors that are anything but muted with dinner at The Silent Woman Restaurant. Placate your palate with specialties such as grilled beef tenderloin grilled on a bed of haystack onions with garlic butter or large sea scallops topped with a citrus glaze and balsamic onion jam courtesy of the restaurant's accomplished chef.
Rise above the needless noise and listen—that's the sound of bliss awaiting your arrival.
"Located at the crossroads of Grant County in Southwestern Wisconsin, Fennimore offers natural beauty, hometown charm, and a friendly community atmosphere."-- Fennimore.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: March 31, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 5.5% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes chocolates upon arrival
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings