Beyond Imagination in Crystal-Clear Cancún
Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe • Cancun, Mexico
- Five All-Inclusive Nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room for Two from Now until December 20, 2012 ($999) or from January 3 to June 30, 2013 ($1,199)
- Two 50-Minute Shiatsu Massages per Stay
- Two Children Ages 6 and Younger Stay and Eat Free
- All Inclusive of: All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Never-Ending In-Room Mini-Bar, Resort Activities, Nightly Entertainment, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Taxes, and Service Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Ever since the 16th century, when Hernán Cortéz and his Spanish ships landed on the Gulf Coast's golden sands, Cancún has defied imagination—its crystal-clear lagoons, white-sand beaches, and lush tropical foliage need to be seen to be believed. Get ready to pinch yourself—you're about to wake up in this dreamland destination with an Escape to Grand Park Royal Cancún Caribe on the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico.
It's easy to fathom perfection with an all-inclusive, five-night stay for two in a Deluxe Ocean View suite between now and December 20, 2012 ($999) or from January 3 through June 30, 2013 ($1,199). Open your eyes to a fantasy each morning from your king-size bed and greet the day from your private balcony with 400 meters of shoreline outside your door.
All-inclusive of meals in four restaurants, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in three lounges, a never-ending in-room mini-bar, all resort activities including nightly entertainment, non-motorized watersports, taxes, service fees, and two 50-minute Shiatsu massages per stay, you won't forget that luxury is your new reality. And the fact that kids ages 6 and younger stay and eat free is no illusion, either.
The dining options here are sure to boggle your mind. Wrap your head—and your appetite—around an impressive breakfast buffet with its scintillating menu of contemporary, international, and traditional Mexican fare. Dinner options include El Oriental's fine Asian cuisine, El Mirador's classic Italian indulgences, and light Mediterranean and seafood classics at the seaside restaurant La Concha.
And despite frequent feasts, keeping your waistline a figment of the imagination is a welcomed and easy pursuit. There there's little room for doubt that Grand Park's fitness center has one of the best views of any hotel—palm trees and Atlantic horizons stretch out from beyond the treadmills.
Outside, the magic of the Bali beds and Jacuzzis will make you melt, and the ocean is a vision that beckons you to sail, kayak, or boogie board its rolling tides. Enchantment is literally everywhere here—even underwater with a snorkel tour or dolphin encounter; underground at XCaret's subterranean archaeological park; or above the trees with a zipline adventure from the Yucatán' highest point, Isla Mujeres' Punta Sur, at Garrafón National Park.
With the sand, the surf, and the never-ending amenities, a vacation like this might seem too good to be true—but at up to 53-percent off, this Escape to Cancún is as real as it gets.
"There are... some stunning vistas of the Zona Hotelera's glittering lights from certain areas of the hotel. Even the standard rooms have balconies, flat-screen TVs, and Wi-Fi."-- Read the Review from Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21, 2012 to January 2, 2013
- Two children ages 6 and under stay and eat free, ages 7 to 12 are $53 per night per child
- Call the property for pricing related to adding any other guests
- Voucher is All Inclusive of all meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, never-ending in-room mini-bar, resort activities, nightly entertainment, non-motorized water sports, taxes, and service fees
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings