Last-Minute Escape: A Riverside Twist in San Antonio
Hotel Valencia River Walk • San Antonio, TX
- Prepare to be Wowed by Shaolin Warriors: Voices of the Masters with Your Included Pair of Tickets to the Kung Fu Spectacular
- Float, Stroll, or Laze Alongside the San Antonio River: The River Walk Provides Plenty of Ways to Savor Your Surroundings
- Slink Behind the Glistening Beaded Curtains of Vbar, the Hotel's Swanky Bar, Voted Best Hotel Bar in 2010 by San Antonio Magazine
Channeling the grace of kung fu ancients, the River Walk snakes beneath the velvety Spanish moss that lines the banks of the San Antonio River as it guides pedestrians through a chic spread of the city's most popular shops, bars, and restaurants.
Wind into a riverside getaway in the heart of downtown San Antonio, and catch one of the season's most spectacular shows, with a one-night stay for two on Tuesday, October 30, in a Traditional Cityview King or Double Room with two superior ($217) or premium tickets ($259) to Shaolin Warriors: Voices of the Masters at the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning Hotel Valencia Riverwalk. Luxury is a common thread throughout your designer digs, which feature custom bedding, an oversized leather armchair, and private bar.
Noted as one of the best hotels in the city by U.S. News and World Report in 2012, the hotel's luxurious décor melds Old World palazzo with mod design. Take advantage of your included valet parking before meandering through the hotel's hip halls or enjoying a classic American meal at Citrus using your included $25 food and beverage credit.
Catch the kung fu spectacular, Shaolin Warriors: Voices of the Masters— acclaimed by The Washington Post for "combining the agility and grace of gymnasts with the showmanship of Cirque du Soleil performers"—with your included pair of tickets. The historic Majestic Theatre is a short walk from your hotel.
Add a Texan twist to your next getaway—Hotel Valencia Riverwalk's location delivers a fantastic tour of stunning San Antonio.
"From floor to ceiling, the hotel's decor is a modern take on traditional, mixing design elements such as Spanish archways and columns with leather headboards, polished concrete posts, and sleek dark-wood furniture."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hotel Valencia Riverwalk
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and fees are not included in the rate and are to be paid directly to the property upon redemption
- The deal is valid only for overnight accommodations and concert tickets on October 30, 2012 and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- No refunds or exchanges
- Check-in anytime after 4:00 p.m.; check out anytime before 11:00 am.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2012 • Enjoy By October 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings