A Gem of a Journey Through Scenic Stowe
Golden Eagle Resort • Stowe, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Fireplace between October 21 and December 22
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- $25 Spa Credit
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The winter streets of Vermont are always covered in snow. But after embarking on this Escape to Stowe, you'll find they're also paved in gold.
Create a precious memory with a two-night stay for two at the charming, romantic Golden Eagle Resort, a 40-acre property where you'll stay in a room with a fireplace between October 21 and December 22 ($199). Located at the edge of historic Stowe Village next to Vermont's highest peak, Mt. Mansfield, the hotel provides the perfect setting for relaxation—especially when accompanied by a welcome bottle of wine, a $25 spa credit, and late 1 p.m. checkout.
Polish your afternoon plans by renting a bicycle at AJ's Ski & Sports, and hit one of many trails suggested by the Stowe Mountain Bike Club. Come snowfall, beat the ski-season crowds with a trip to Stowe Mountain Resort—"the grand dame of Green Mountain Ski resorts," says The New York Times.
Back at the hotel, experience a silver serenity when you apply a $25 spa credit toward any treatment at the on-site facility. Opt for a therapeutic, hot stone, or couples' massage, or spring for aromatherapy, reflexology, or a body wrap. Shed toxic minerals in the beautiful cedar-sauna room, soak in the heated indoor pool or hot tub, or simply feel free to use the state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
Come dinnertime, you'll find a number of fine restaurants in town including the Foxfire Inn & Italian Restaurant, known for its steamed mussels, shrimp scampi, and eggplant Vincenza.
At the end of the evening, as the light from the crackling fireplace bounces off the window panes, you'll smile knowing you've had a vacation that truly sparkles.
For additional information, visit Golden Eagle Resort on Facebook.
"The location is wonderful, just across the road from the Stowe path, which winds around the river and is wonderful for an early morning walk. ... This getaway is perfect for unwinding, relaxing, and enjoying the fresh mountain air."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 10/21-12/22
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group, existing reservations or with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellation outside of 7 days will incur a $10 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 7 days 50% of the package price will be forfeited; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- 10% VT tas and 5% resort fee are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings