The Suite Life in British Columbia
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort Squamish • Squamish, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Studio Suite ($79), a One-Bedroom Suite ($89), or a Two-Bedroom Suite ($159)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked into a picturesque valley on the northern end of the beautiful Howe Sound, Squamish, British Columbia, is known as the Outdoor Recreation Capital of Canada—a tall order to fill considering its location about 40 minutes from Whistler and an hour from Vancouver.
Get in on all the action with this Escape. You'll get a one-night stay for two in a Studio Suite ($79), a One-Bedroom Suite ($89), or a Two-Bedroom Suite ($159) at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort Squamish.
Surrounded by soaring mountains, coursing rivers, and pristine glaciers, this quiet and luxurious four-year-old resort with an indoor/outdoor pool offers a host of spacious suites. Each is furnished as an apartment containing a fully equipped modern kitchen and balcony, plus separate living and sleeping areas with a queen- or king-size bed and fold-out sofa.
Many rooms also feature a fireplace and in-suite laundry. For entertainment, look no further than your flat-screen TV, DVD player (with free DVDs to rent), and complimentary wireless Internet.
But you aren't here to surf the Web. Backcountry skiing abounds near Squamish, especially at Garibaldi Provincial Park. Head to the Diamond Head area of the park and hike up to the Red Heather hut or Elfin Lakes hut to stake out your line. Then again, you could always make the quick trip to Whistler Blackcomb for a cruise down world-class runs, or go family tobogganing, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling at Whistler Olympic Park.
Refuel in the comfort of your suite, which is outfitted with a full kitchen and utensils, or leave the cooking to Living Room Restaurant & Lounge. The restaurant serves three meals a day and highlights fresh seafood, your favorite comfort foods, and organic produce.
Come day's end, you'll want nothing more than a dip in the hot tub. And maybe, just maybe, that DVD player will come in handy.
"The rooms were beautiful—spacious with all the amenities you need. The view was spectacular and the food was wonderful."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid on groups or other offers or discounts
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 47% savings