Slowing Down on Old Baldy
Bald Head Island Vacation Rentals • Bald Head Island, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Vacation Home ($310)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Four People in a Two-Bedroom Vacation Home ($352)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Six People in a Three-Bedroom Vacation Home ($440)
- Two-Day Golf Cart Rental
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The never-ending beachfront and laid-back resort vibe of North Carolina's Bald Head Island would be enough to entice any traveler, but for weary commuters, the island's no-cars-allowed policy really goes the extra mile. Put your vehicle—and your stress level—in park, and transport yourself to another world with this Escape to Bald Head Island Vacation Rentals.
You'll pull over for a two-night stay for two people in the one-bedroom Sumner's Crescent #5 or Pequod vacation homes ($310); a two-night stay for four people in the two-bedroom Keeper's Landing #16 home ($352); or a two-night stay for six people in the three-bedroom Sea Horse Cottage, Surfman's Walk #20, Time Together, or Tucked Away homes ($440). Whichever you choose, an included two-day golf cart rental will get things rolling.
Even after leaving your car at the ferry terminal in Southport, you'll be in the driver's seat from the moment you arrive on Bald Head. After a peaceful boat ride, hop in your golf cart—the island's primary mode of transportation—and hit the gas.
"Bald Head Island invites nature lovers to visit for much longer than one day. There are some 3,000 pristine acres, with 14 miles of sandy beachfront and miles and miles of salt marshes, tidal creeks, and maritime forests," says Frommer's. "An 18-hole championship golf course and the Village of Bald Head Island—with shops, restaurants, private homes, and condominiums—offer other diversions."
Kick back and relax—you'll be on cruise control for the duration of your stay. Spend your days strolling along the beach on the island's south shore; drive the green on a championship-caliber golf course; or look in the rear-view mirror at one of the many historic sites, including Old Baldy, North Carolina's oldest lighthouse.
Driving may not be allowed on Bald Head, but you can take it from us: this Escape is anything but pedestrian.
"It's a self-contained, carless community, complete with a grocery store, restaurants, an inn, and ample rental properties from shingled cottages to luxury homes. You can explore the semitropical island on foot, by bicycle, or in a golf cart."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bald Head Island
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on holidays
- Homes come with either a 4 or 6 passenger golf cart; all golf cart policies apply
- Club memberships are not included, but may be available for an additional feee
- A credit card will need to be on file and will charged for any damages that may occur to the property
- Cleaning fee not included; $200 for Option A, $250 for Option B, and $300 for Option C
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings