Branching Out in Washington's Cascade Forest
Meritage Meadows Inn • Redmond, WA
- One-Night Stay for Two in the Yakima, Puget, or Columbia Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Yakima, Puget, or Columbia Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($189)
- Daily Gourmet Two-Course Breakfast
- Daily On-Site Wine Tastings at 5:30 p.m.
- Combine Vouchers to Stay up to Five or Ten Nights
Somewhere along the way, the object of your climbing shifted from backyard trees to corporate ladders. Get out of your workday woods and into the soul-stirring wonders of the old-growth Cascade Forest at Meritage Meadows Inn in Redmond, Washington.
Log a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($89), or a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays ($189), on 14 acres of meadows and Douglas Fir woodlands. Choose from the nautically themed Yakima room, the Scandinavian-styled Puget Room, or the tranquil blue Columbia Room. Each is ingrained with comfy cotton waffle-weave robes, a plush queen-size bed, heated tile bathrooms, marble vanities, antique furnishings, and free Wi-Fi.
Your included gourmet two-course breakfast is culled from a sweet-and-savory daily menu including sun-dried tomato-mushroom-and-Gruyère fritatta, caramel-pecan French toast, and eggs Florentine—making it one of the most delicious (plate) clearings you'll ever stumble upon.
Branch out over eight miles of top-notch rugged-yet-well-kept trails at Redmond Watershed Preserve. You'll sprout goosebumps atop the observation deck of Snoqualmie Falls and find yourself under the canopy of Air Force One at the Museum of Flight. Fill your trunk with antiques when you shop in downtown Snohomish or at Redmond Town Center.
Pop a cork at Woodinville Wine Country, where more than 90 tasting rooms dot a 10-mile ring of vineyards. Start at the root of your palate-pleasing adventure at the inn's on-site tasting locale: Meritage's Great Room. You'll shout from the treetops after sipping Cinq Cellars' dry whites and fruit-infused reds made from hand-picked Washington grapes.
Whatever your dining pinings, fabulous fare abounds from tasty Italian cuisine at Tropea to Thai at Iyara and Indian at Mehfil in addition to scores of other local eateries. Fall like timber into the relaxing easy chairs in the home theater, and enjoy a movie before you saw a few 'Zs' in the belly of of these wondrous woods.
You don't have to go out on a limb for this Northwest woodland Escape that will teach you to see the forest for the trees like you did so long ago.
"This B&B is a must do. Right outside of Seattle, with the air scented by lavender and pine in a gorgeous wooded setting—charming décor, comfortable bed, quiet, peaceful, [and] perfect. Morning breakfast was yummy and plentiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Voucher valid for travel between October 17 and April 30, 2013; property is closed during the month of January
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 5 (Option A) or 1 (Option B) per purchaser, additional as gift s
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: January 1-31
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings