Drinking in Delight in the Southwest
Hotel Albuquerque • Albuquerque, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room ($95) or Junior Suite ($114) Starting November 1, 2012
- $25 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Bottle of New Mexico Red or White Wine
Your vacation outlook may seem like a desert, but an oasis of a getaway awaits with this week's Escape to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Quench your thirst for an unforgettable retreat for two when you spend one night in your choice of a Traditional Room ($95) or Junior Suite ($114) at the Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town starting November 1, 2012. You'll also drink in extras like a bottle of New Mexico red or white wine and a $25 food-and-beverage credit.
Wring out every last drop of what the colorful historic Old Town district has to offer: ten blocks of shops, galleries specializing in Southwestern art, and eateries serving authentic cuisine.
Dig into the exhibits at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, or visit The Albuquerque Museum of Art and History, just steps off the Old Town Plaza, to see collections spanning four centuries of the city's history and pieces by established New Mexican artists.
Named number six on Outside magazine's list of America's Best Cities in 2009, Albuquerque offers mild weather and sunny days that draw outdoor enthusiasts to the Sandia Mountains and the Rio Grande. The city's Open Space program preserves land in and around the city, making it easy to find hiking trails with stunning views—don't miss the petroglyphs along Rinconada Canyon Trail. And the area is a haven for bikers, boasting more than 400 miles of bike paths and trails—the Paseo del Bosque Trail runs right through the city.
There's no drought when it comes to dining in this city. Dive into a green chile cheeseburger at the hotel's Cafe Plazuela & Cantina, or order up one of the restaurant's chef specialties like the Plaza Vieja Shrimp Tacos or the sizzling iron-skillet fajitas.
And when it comes to nightlife, Albuquerque really makes a splash. Make waves at the hotel's sophisticated nightclub, QBar, renowned for its expert mixologists and award-winning cocktails. Continue to toast good taste with one of the club's signature appetizers including orange-soy-and-chile-glazed chicken skewers or the Greek-style lamb chops.
Don't let your days off dry up––soak up some serious sun on this Southwestern Escape.
"No Albuquerque hotel is closer to top tourist attractions than the Hotel Albuquerque. The cathedral-style lobby has Spanish colonial furnishings and art, a theme that carries into the guest rooms. The Q-Bar is one of Albuquerque's chicest night spots."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for travel from November 1 - January 31, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and a $30 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based on double occupancy
- Taxes fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: Nov 2-3, 7-8, 14-17, Dec 31, Jan 17-19
- Pets are not allowed; please visit www.hhandr.com/albuquerque_rf.php for other hotel policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings