Soothing Seasons on Lake Joseph
Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph • Port Carling, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Maplewood or Cedarwood Room, Fridays or Saturdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Friday-and-Saturday Stay for Two in a Premium Maplewood or Cedarwood Room ($209)
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Welcome Cocktails Upon Arrival
- Late Checkout
Peppered with picturesque villages, more than 1,500 scenic lakes, and lush deciduous forests, Muskoka is known as Canada's cottage-country playground. In autumn and winter, this perennially popular region (look out for celebrities) offers an array of exciting activities, as well as plenty of peace and quiet.
Escape to Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph for a one-night stay for two in a Premium Maplewood or Cedarwood Room, Fridays or Saturdays through April 30, 2013 ($129). Or, opt for a two-night Friday-and-Saturday stay for two in a Premium Maplewood or Cedarwood Room ($209). Your stay also includes two welcome cocktails in the lounge upon arrival, breakfast for two, and late checkout.
Situated on the lakeshore, this casually elegant inn is loaded with character. Painted white with forest-green shutters, the traditional exterior welcomes guests to a rustic lobby with knotty pine walls and leather chairs. Along with breathtaking forest or lake views, rooms come with king-size beds, gas or wood-burning fireplaces, and private whirlpool tubs.
Though it's a bit too nippy to swim, the opportunities for outdoor action here increase as temperatures decrease. Spend the day snowshoeing or cross-country skiing (rental equipment is complimentary at the inn), or strap on a pair of ice skates and perfect your figure eights on the lake.
Locally sourced fare is never far, as the inn's on-site eatery, Vintages, dishes up a cornucopia of seasonal dishes thought up by renowned Chef de Cuisine Everett Bell. Sherwood smoked salmon is complemented by Muskoka-grown pickled shallots, while pan-seared Georgian Bay pickerel is served with Grenville Farms cherry-tomato salsa and local fingerling potatoes.
One look at Muskoka's natural beauty and breathtaking terrain and you'll see why it's a TripAdvisor Travelers Choice, as well as a National Geographic Traveler pick, as one of the top travel destinations in the world. Who needs summer, anyway? Discover Muskoka in the off-season—while the stars are back in Hollywood—with a trip to Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph.
"Our first visit to Sherwood Inn will not be our last. The property is so open and picturesque; we even watched an otter peacefully swim under the dock. The service and cuisine were first-class and helped make our 30th anniversary all the more special."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are November 2-3, November 9-10, December 14-15, January 9, January 18-19, January 25-26, February 1-2, 15-16, 22-23, March 8-9 and April 26-27
- Hotel is only open Friday and Saturday November through April
- Two-night stay option must check in Friday; valid for two consecutive nights
- Based upon double occupancy
- Rooms have whirlpool tubs and fireplaces; Cedarwood is gas burning and Maplewood is wood burning
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 56% savings