Serenaded in St. Louis
Harrah's St. Louis • Maryland Heights, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Room, Sundays through Thursdays and a $30 Food-and-Beverage Credit ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399) and a $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit
Whether it's busting out a tune in the shower or hitting up karaoke with your buddies, you're not one to shy away from breaking into song.
Get on pitch with this Escape to Harrah's St. Louis for a one-night stay for two in a Luxury Room, Sundays through Thursdays with a $30 food-and-beverage credit ($89), or a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399) with a $50 food-and-beverage credit.
Either way, you'll be steps from the hotel's much-treasured 120,000 square feet of gaming space. All in all, Harrah's St. Louis offers a melodic combination of high-octane fun with comfy, wind-down-friendly abodes.
In the morning, whistle to the tune of made-to-order omelets and fluffy pancakes at the hotel's buffet (included for weekday guests) before playing the day by ear in the casino. With more than 2,500 slots and video poker machines, more than 90 table games—including blackjack and roulette—and a dedicated poker room, it will be easy to fine tune your gambling skills.
Later, take a breather from all that jazz and visit The Gateway Arch—the nation's tallest monument—or stroll the trails of Forest Park.
Back at the hotel, find your rhythm at Kelly English Steakhouse, a haven the Riverfront Times calls a "carnivore's paradise." Tuck into the Creole Midnight Snack—shrimp simmered in a rémoulade sauce and served on top of toasted brioche with a poached egg—and let the savory flavors hit all the right notes on your palate.
You've hit the jackpot with this Escape—all for the price of a song.
"The location was ideal for day trips to to the St. Louis sites (like the Arch and breweries). The grounds are expansive and provide outdoor access that is pleasant for a walk. The staff was always friendly and accommodating—I would go back in a minute!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Must be 21 years older to check-in
- $50 refundable incidentals deposit (via credit card) required at check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Children are allowed
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Escapes 14-Day Promise: LivingSocial gives you up to 14 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 14 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings