Betting it All on the River in Georgia's Golden Isles
Comfort Inn I-95 North • Brunswick, GA
- Two-Night Stay for Up to Four in a Room with Two Double Beds
- Four Tickets to the Emerald Princess II Dinner-and-Casino Cruise
- Daily Hot Breakfast for Each Guest
- Welcome Basket with Water and Snacks
Lady luck navigates the serene waters of Georgia's Golden Isles with a keen eye for making every roll of the dice count. Take fortune for a salty spin with an Escape to the Comfort Inn I-95 North in Brunswick, Georgia, where a two-night stay for up to four guests in a double room and four tickets for a dinner-and-casino cruise aboard the Emerald Princess II Casino ship ($114) is like hitting the jackpot.
Gambling on this seafaring spree is a sure-thing given your spacious hotel room with two double beds and a host of amenities including a refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, and cable television with HBO—not to mention an included daily hot breakfast for each guest and a welcome basket with water and snacks.
Come nightfall, anchor yourself in a few chance encounters with two gaming decks that include 220 slots, 12 blackjack tables, multiple poker games, roulette wheels, and craps. The 200 sleek feet and four fun-filled decks of this cruise ship include a bistro deck where ocean views and breezes come together to compose a winning dining experience.
During the day, up the outdoor ante with an afternoon of bird-watching and sea-turtle walks with a trip to Jekyll Island State Park and prepare a picnic along Driftwood Beach. For dinner on the second night, treat yourself to a seafood soirée at Captain Joe's Seafood with its fresh Georgia shrimp and homemade deviled crab whipped up from a 70-year-old recipe.
When it comes to comfort and entertainment, the odds are in your favor—on this Golden Isle Escape, everybody sails home a winner.
"Just this past weekend, my family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn. The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely sweet as they managed to make sure everything was perfect. We were greeted warmly and checked in quickly, too."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 12, 2013 • Enjoy By August 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings