Sunny Sparks in Santa Fe
Inn and Spa at Loretto • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room in October ($129) or November through April ($109)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Natural luxury may seem like an oxymoron, but this week's Escape is ready to challenge any thoughts that once separated simple beauty from elegant comfort. Get away to the spectacular Sangre de Cristo Mountains in Santa Fe, and get ready to bask in supposed opposites at the Inn and Spa at Loretto.
Let the sun lead the way to this recently renovated hotel that mirrors the layered architecture of the Taos Pueblo, a national landmark. Once your car is snugly situated in your included parking spot, open the door to your Traditional Room for one-night stay for two in October ($129) or November through April ($109), where you'll get to know the rugged desert's opulent side.
Your room glows in warm campfire hues that complement the area's appreciation for Native American folklore, but you'll be far from roughing it at this AAA Four Diamond inn, built upon the grounds where the Academy of Our Lady of Light (Loretto) once stood. Wrap yourself in a patterned blanket atop your soft bed to watch a movie on your 42-inch flat screen. But be sure to take in the sights of the surrounding mountains, garden, or nearby historic district.
Order a happy hour drink at the Living Room Lounge, and greet fellow Escapees on a shared leather couch. Then, enjoy dinner at Luminaria—like the grilled sterling beef tenderloin—while sitting on a lantern-lit patio that's across from The Loretto Chapel.
Go for a morning swim in the heated outdoor pool, and then drink in-room tea while using the free Wi-Fi and iPod dock. After, kick up dust while exploring the nation's oldest capital city. Wander the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum or the Manitou Galleries before riding the tame trails outside the historic district. When your joints get sore, schedule a pampering treatment at the top-rated Spa at Loretto, a favorite of Condé Nast Traveler.
Escape here and allow the spirit of the Southwest to show you what it truly means to let the light in.
"Glows with a soft vibrancy and the hand-hewn features—right down to the doors, windows, and light fixtures—hum with unparalleled artistry. Murals spill over candlelit walls and ceilings; rich textures and rustic accents gild the lobby and guest rooms."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hour applies; voucher subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: October 4-8, 11, 13, 18-20; November 2-3; December 24-25, 31; January 14-16; March 6-8
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings