Bed and Breakfast at Tiffany's
Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill • Mills River, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($265) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Suite Surprises
- Combine Weekday Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Southern belle or not, any woman appreciates old-fashioned courtship every now and then. If you're looking for ways to woo your sweetheart, Escape to the Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill. Named a top-ten romantic hotel by Everyday with Rachael Ray, this sophisticated new B&B will warm your heart with its elegant suites and picturesque setting in the western North Carolina foothills.
Fan the flames of flirtation with a two-night interlude, Sundays through Thursdays ($265) or Fridays and Saturdays ($300), in the greater Asheville area. "Owner Selena Einwechter used the pages of Southern Living to inspire every aspect of the B&B," says the magazine, "which includes round-back leather chairs, an oversize soaking tub, and rich-toned Ralph Lauren decor in the new Lexington Suite."
When you arrive, take a stroll through the six-acre grounds, stopping to steal a moment in one of the many gardens. You can borrow a novel from the library and read to your heart's content, or laze in front of a roaring fireplace.
You'll wake the next morning to discover the sweetest part of your stay: Breakfast at Tiffany Hill—no little black dress required. Your gracious innkeeper prepares a three-course masterpiece, complete with her famous French toast and a pineapple upside-down cake worthy of any crush.
Allow yourself to be courted on a day trip to Pisgah National Forest, a natural wonder brimming with waterfalls, winding trails, and scenic overlooks. If astounding architecture sparks your interest, the historic Biltmore Estate is just 25 minutes away.
BBC Travel describes the estate as a "castle resembling something out of Disney (in a good way). Built in the 1890s by George Washington Vanderbilt, of the prominent 19th Century railroad Vanderbilts, the Biltmore is an 8,000-acre estate with a vineyard, gardens, restaurants, spa, inn, and cottage."
In the evening, retreat to the front porch at Tiffany Hill as you bask in the afterglow of an incredible day. Those with a passion for palate-pleasing fare can reserve a table for two at Hob Nob Restaurant. Treat your better half to brie-topped puff pastries and Maryland-style crab cakes followed by a dessert of Grand Marnier chocolate mousse.
As if you haven't had enough affection, retire to your room and get swept away by "suite surprises," daily treat left for you by the inn's staff.
Ain't love grand? At the Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill, the answer is always "yes."
"[A] genteel five-room retreat on pastureland near Asheville. Maybe it's because of the candlelit breakfast, maybe it's the luxe beds... but a number of couples have returned half a dozen times in its young life."-- Everyday with Rachael Ray
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine weekday vouchers to stay for up to four nights
- Valid for travel November 1, 2012 - May 16, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability and must be made online by 12/31/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/23-25, 2012 and 2/14 - 16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Offer is valid for suites in main B&B, Carriage House Suites are not included and all rooms are subject to availability
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 16, 2013 • Enjoy By May 16, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings