Gourmet Grandeur in the Catskills
The Catskills Bed and Breakfast at the The Harrison Center • Stamford, NY
- A Two-Night Stay in a Room with a Shared ($219) or Private Bath ($289)
- Daily Full Vegetarian Breakfast
- Seven-Course Gourmet Vegetarian Dinner with Beverage Pairing
- Welcome Kit with Self-Guided Driving-Tour Maps
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Whoever said it's not easy being green never made an Escape to the eco-friendly Catskills Bed and Breakfast at the Harrison Center in Stamford, New York. At this restorative retreat, you can have that verdant vacation while purifying your spirit amid a host of lush amenities.
Plant yourself in the middle of a two-night stay for two in a room with a shared ($219) or private bath ($289) in this fully restored 1898-established Victorian home furnished with antiques, a library, and a wildflower garden. In the morning, wake to breathtaking mountain views from your plush bed draped in luxurious high-thread-count linens.
Root yourself firmly in your surroundings upon arrival with a welcome kit complete with maps for self-guided tours around the area. Then, conserve your own energy with a rejuvinating visit to the Harrison Center, which offers an array of spa services along with relaxation, meditation, and yoga classes.
Come dinnertime, turn over a new leaf with healthful, meat-free fare including a full daily vegetarian breakfast and one seven-course gourmet vegetarian dinner with a beverage pairing for two.
Cultivate a path through the bookstores and art galleries in downtown Stamford or meander through any of the trails that wind around the lake, or through Mount Utsayantha State Park just a mile away. Sunscreen and maps are also provided to make sure you return as fresh as a daisy.
Dig up this Escape while it's still ripe––it's a green getaway you'll want to recycle again and again.
"The bedroom and bathroom were charming and clean, and Lewis's vegetarian cooking was top-notch. We took our beginner ski lessons at nearby Windham Mountain and loved the meandering drive there from Stamford."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are weekends through 12/15/12
- Christmas and New Years require a 3-night reservation a voucher may be used for 2 of those nights
- Cannot bring in outside food
- Pets not permitted
- Can accommodate special diets
- No children under the age of 15
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes, resort fees, and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings