Awakening Body and Soul in the Catalinas
Miraval Resort & Spa • Tucson, AZ
- A One-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($478)
- Or, a One-Night All-Inclusive Stay for One in a Deluxe Room ($349)
- All-Inclusive of All Meals, Snacks, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Tucson Airport, Select Fitness and Yoga Classes, Lectures by Specialists, and Outdoor Programs
- Tote Bag and Reusable Water Canteens
Well-versed in the arts, sciences, and philosophy, Saint Catherine of Alexandria was known for her radiant beauty and intriguing intelligence. Mirroring their divine namesake, the Santa Catalina Mountains are home to some of the most beautiful peaks in Arizona as well as a surplus of spirit-stirring Southwestern scenery.
Discover the link between body and soul with an all-inclusive Escape to the Travel + Leisure award-winning Miraval Resort & Spa, situated in northern Tucson beneath the shade of the Catalinas. Engage in blissful equilibrium with a one-night stay for one ($349) or two guests ($478) in a deluxe room including all meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as select fitness and yoga classes and a variety of additional activities.
Submit to the cacti-speckled scenery—without worrying about car arrangements—as you travel to your getaway via your included round-trip transportation from the Tucson airport. Upon arrival, retreat to your enchanting, LEED-certified deluxe room, where state-of-the-art amenities—including flat-screen LCD TVs, Bose radios, and complimentary Wi-Fi—as well as classic mountain views provide the perfect mixture of modern conveniences and secluded relaxation to luxuriate in before exploring resort's massive selection of activities.
"Miraval emphasizes stress management, self-discovery, and relaxation," says Frommer's. "To this end, activities at the all-inclusive resort include meditation, yoga, art classes, and a variety of confidence-building activities; more active types can go hiking, mountain biking, and rock climbing."
Balance a pre-meal bite with a cocktail at Brave Bill Lounge or opt to explore the local Sonoran Desert with a laid-back Level A Outback Hike, where your included tote bag and reusable water canteen will come in as handy as you meander through rolling hills for a breezy distance of three to four miles. Afterward, visit the recently remodeled Life in Balance Spa.
"A favored retreat among overstimulated New Yorkers," says The New York Times, "the newly redesigned space has 23 treatment rooms (six of which are outdoor) plus a VIP suite with private garden and outdoor fireplace, all of which are modeled in Clodagh style, with a focus on mindfulness, minimalism and sustainability."
Once you've found your center with the hot stone-inspired Grounding Facial or the Mountain Berry Clay Renewal Ritual, indulge in an organic meal from the resort's Cactus Flower Restaurant featuring dishes from Miraval's Mindful Eating cookbook.
While you might not be a saint, an Escape to Miraval Resort & Spa is sure to lift your spirits into perfect harmony.
"Guests of this mind-body-spirit resort report having 'life-changing, transformative stays.' All meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages are included and 'are so inspired and flavorful, it’s hard to believe they’re so healthy.'"-- Condé Nast Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per purchaser, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- No resort or spa credit included with your voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Offer A based upon double occupancy; Offer B based on single occupancy
- Property is a non-tipping resort
- Taxes and 18.5% resort charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout Dates: October 5 & 27, 2012; November 7-10, 2012; December 21, 2012 - January 4, 2013; January 22-24, 2013
- Children 13 and under are not permitted
- Vouchers include a tote bag and reusable water canteens
- Rooms feature an outdoor sitting area
- Bed type included in this offer: One King or two Double
- Property is not handicap-accessible
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 37% savings