A Date with Nature in Estes Park
Aspen Lodge Resort & Spa • Estes Park, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119), in a Lodge Room
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- $30 Lunch or Dinner Credit at the Aspen Lodge Bar and Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Even the elks that graze along the jagged cliffs of Estes Park seem to be in awe of the Colorado town—herds of the massive mammals flock to the landscape's endless fields year after year to laze in the shadows of Rocky Mountain National Park. Discover the grandeur of this southwestern destination with an Escape to Aspen Lodge Resort & Spa.
Make a date with nature: a one-night stay two in a Lodge Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($109) or Fridays and Saturdays ($119).
Nestled among 80 acres of majestic forests—just seven miles outside of Estes Park—your accommodations boast sprawling mountain views from either a porch or balcony, along with a pair of queen-size beds and plenty of living space. Craft a rendering of your wooded surroundings while stationed at your room's writing desk before making the trek to nearby Estes.
"Standing in the snow-patched but still lush meadows of Moraine Park and staring at the rocky crags of the Continental Divide that loom above the dense groves of aspens and pines, one can easily see why the first homesteaders in Estes Park compared the area with Switzerland," says The New York Times. "The valley even has its version of the Matterhorn: Longs Peak, whose notched 14,255-foot summit lingers above its Rocky brethren with a seductiveness that begs to be scaled. Some 15,000 climbers attempt it every year."
Those looking to dig into the surrounding trails and cliffs can pay a visit to Estes Park Mountain Shop, where employees will happily arrange a variety of outdoor outings, while Snowy Peak Winery's tasting room welcomes the less-active bunch.
Back at the resort, use your $30 credit toward rich dishes like tender beef Wellington and baked brie at Aspen Lodge Bar and Grill, where panoramic views blanket the dining room with the outdoors.
"There's an awesome view of Pikes Peak from the property and a great hiking trail on site. The staff was very helpful and kind."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to four (4) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: May 23, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- This is a non-smoking facility; no smoking allowed
- No pets allowed in the rooms
- Includes continental breakfast for two, $30 to Spend toward lunch or dinner at the Aspen Lodge Bar and Grill
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings