On the Beach in Montego Bay
Coyaba Beach Resort • Montego Bay, Jamaica
- An All-Inclusive Three-Night ($679) or Five-Night ($1,199) Stay for Two in an Ocean Deluxe Room Between Now and December 16, 2012
- Or, an All-Inclusive Three-night ($949) or Five-Night ($1,555) Stay for Two in an Ocean Deluxe Room Between December 17, 2012, and February 10, 2013
- All-Inclusive of Three Meals per Day, Unlimited Premium Alcoholic Beverages
- $40 Spa Credit for Three-Night Stays or $65 Spa Credit for Five-Night Stays
A certain TV show may have you daydreaming about becoming lord or lady of the manor, but the weather in England can be quite dreary. Escape to the Coyaba Beach Resort & Club for that Old World feel in Jamaica, a former British colony.
Situated on a strip of private beach just five miles from Montego Bay, the family-owned-and-operated property is reminiscent of an 18th-century great house. Between now and December 16, 2012, stay for three ($679) or five ($1,199) all-inclusive nights with a plus-one in an Ocean Deluxe Room, and enjoy three daily meals, all alcoholic beverages by the glass—including premium brands—and a $40 (three-night stay) or $65 (five-night stay) spa credit.
Or, stay between December 17, 2012, and February 10, 2013, for three ($949) or five nights ($1,555) in an Ocean Deluxe Room, and get all the same perks.
Wicker chairs, hand-carved mahogany furniture, and understated chintz fabrics round out the plantation-style décor, and large French doors lead to a private balcony.
Noble daily endeavors include lounging under an umbrella on the beach, snorkeling, kayaking, or windsurfing in the crystal-clear water (non-motorized water sports are available to all guests). Tennis courts, a freshwater swimming pool, and fitness room are also on-site, while four golf courses are just minutes away.
Take a break from the sun at Dock's Bar and Grill, offering a view of the water and a casual lunch menu (think salads, wraps, and paninis), before shopping on Gloucester Avenue or touring one of the old plantations—Rose Hall Great House and Greenwood Great House are popular choices.
Then indulge in some patrician pampering at the resort's Spa Heaven with a mani/pedi or deep-tissue massage; ask to have your massage at the end of the private dock if it's the cool breeze you crave. Just don't miss the British tradition of afternoon tea or the Caribbean tradition of sunset cocktails, both complimentary and served every day.
Entertainment may have always followed dinner back in the day, but The Vineyard successfully combines the two for a memorable meal in a formal (slacks required) but open-air atmosphere. Meanwhile, The Polo Grounds, a richly appointed lounge with a country-club-cum-speakeasy vibe, is a place to see and be seen.
After all, you don't have to be to the manor born to spend a few nights at a grand resort in the West Indies.
"From the plantation-style great house to the guest rooms, you feel the graciousness and comforting atmosphere reminiscent of a country inn but with the amenities of a larger resort."-- Read Fodor's Review of Coyaba Beach Resort & Club
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/12-14, 10/31-11/3, 11/8-11, 11/22-25, 12/8-13 and 12/26-31
- Taxes and serves are 20% due at reservation
- Based on double occupancy
- Ocean View accommodates two people with two double beds; other bed type available upon request and are subject to availability
- All upgrades are subject to availability and will be paid at reservation
- Upgrade to an Ocean Jr Suite, with a larger room, mini-fridge and sofa for $25 per night
- Children 12 and under in same room is $65 per night
- Children 18 and under in the same room is $95 per night
- 3rd adult in the same room is $135 per night
- Round-trip local airport transfers can be accommodated at $50 for 1-4 persons
- All packages include access to fitness center, tennis court and equipment, lounges, towels and watersports at beach and pool
- Blackout dates are Oct ober 12-14, October 31-November 3, November 8-11, November 22-25, December 8-13 and December 26-31
- Children allowed
- Airfare not included
- 10% government tax and 10% service fee to be paid upon reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 10, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 10, 2013 • Enjoy By February 10, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings