In the Smokies, the Embrace of Mother Nature
A Gatlinburg Cabin • Cosby, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin on Sundays through Thursdays, Including Two Bottles of Tennessee Beer or Sparkling Cider and Fresh Flowers ($228)
- Or, a Two- ($379), Three- ($519), Four- ($649), or Five-Night ($699) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin on Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily Fireside Breakfast
- Baking Class for Two with Keepsake Ceramic Pie Plate
- Picnic Lunch for Two
- Combine Up to Five Vouchers to Extend Stay
If the sunny smile of Mother Nature feels more like that of a distant relative, it's time for a family reunion. Reacquaint yourself with the outdoors during an Escape to A Gatlinburg Cabin in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.
The cabins are tucked away on 30 tranquil acres of wilderness, just a few miles from Gatlinburg, and nestled on a bluff over the Little Pigeon River. Follow the forested trails to one of the deluxe cabins and stay for one ($228), two ($379), three ($519), four ($649), or five ($699) nights on Sundays through Thursdays.
In the morning, head to the Creekwalk Inn at Whisperwood Farm for a fireside breakfast. Then, meet with the chef for an included baking class, where you'll learn the art of the pastry—like how to mix and roll it—and whip up a fruit pie using a fourth-generation recipe and your keepsake ceramic pie plate.
But the feast doesn't stop there. You'll have a packed picnic lunch for two when you're ready to hit the trails of Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
"With more than 800 miles of trails, the park offers something for visitors of all fitness levels," Frommer's says. "Cove Hardwoods Nature Trail leads hikers past budding mountain laurels and rhododendrons. The more strenuous hiking around Clingmans Dome reveals the park's best 'smoky' views from its highest peak, about 6,600 feet above sea level. The vistas are especially spectacular at sunrise and sunset. Serious hikers seek the granddaddy of them all—the Appalachian Trail, traversing the park from east to west."
Later, kick back with your two bottles of Tennessee beer or sparkling cider (included with one-night stays). Surrounded by the mountains, you'll be returned to the warm embrace of mama nature in no time.
"[The cabin] had all the amenities we needed, while allowing us to be away from everything and enjoy unspoiled nature. The bed was almost too comfortable... I could have slept all day—and the fireplace added to the cozy atmosphere."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than March 27, 2013
- Re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $49 will be charged for any re-scheduling; no refunds after reservation is confirmed
- Holiday weeks and October weekend are an additional $59; subject to availability
- Valid for double occupancy only
- Upgrade to Friday or Saturday inclusion for $50 per night, standard minimum stay requirements apply for weekends only
- 25% off couples dinner for 7 course dinner
- $14.50 per day for Direct TV
- Firewood is not included, and can be delivered to your cabin for $60 per load
- Inn is non-smoking in rooms and porches
- Sales tax of 12.75% and resort fee of 10% are not included and will be collected at reservation
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2013 • Enjoy By May 27, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings