Toast to the Central Coast
Castle Inn • Cambria, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Upstairs Ocean-View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99) from November 4, 2012, to February 28, 2013
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Cookies Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Appetizer or 50% Discount on Any Bottle of Wine at Madeline's Restaurant
- Two-for-One Tasting at Cambria Beer Company
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Grab your champagne glass, put your pinkie up, and don your smoking jacket: It's time to act like the royalty/rock star/international business magnate you are (or dream of being) with this Escape to Castle Inn in lovely Cambria, on California's Central Coast.
Your ascent to greatness begins with a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($85) or Fridays and Saturdays ($99), both in ocean-view rooms, naturally, and you'll have access to the heated pool and hot tub, as a person of your stature should. You'll even be greeted with freshly baked homemade cookies upon arrival.
Your package also includes a continental breakfast at the Castle Inn and a voucher for Madeline's Restaurant, where you can enjoy half off any bottle of wine or a free prosciutto-wrapped lobster, smoked-pheasant crostini, or other mouthwatering appetizer of your choice.
You'll want to venture out to be with your people, of course, so a visit to the nearby Hearst Castle is an absolute must. The architecturally stunning castle was built for newspaper tycoon William Randolph Hearst. To travel back in time, purchase tour tickets and take in the decadence of the grand rooms, the upstairs suites, the cottages and kitchens, and the gorgeous gardens.
After checking out the noble digs, you can come back down to earth with two-for-one tastings at Cambria Beer Company. This brand-new craft brewery produces small-batch beers and ales like the Mudhoney oatmeal stout and Slab Town pale ale.
From there, return to your own castle and take a walk on the boardwalk at Moonstone Beach, located right across from the Castle Inn. Watch the surfers, go hunting for starfish at the tide pools, or just relax on the beach and ponder your grand life.
Raise a glass to yourself, your subjects, and your fabulousness with this grand Escape.
"Slept with both windows wide open so we could hear the ocean. The room was clean and quiet with excellent linens and a comfortable bed... Next time we come we will stay longer!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Vouchers include continental breakfast for two, cookies upon arrival, complimentary appetizer or 50% discount on any bottle of wine at Madeline's Restaurant, two-for-one tasting at Cambria Beer Company
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Room accommodates four people; kids 16 and under free, otherwise, additional $15/night for adults
- 11% taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets welcome for $25 pet charge, but rooms located on first floor only
- Pool and hot tub subject to closure
- Blackout dates: 11/21-11/24, 12/24-12/31, 1/18-1/20, 2/14-2/17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings