Greener Pastures in Little Denmark
Wine Valley Inn & Cottages • Solvang, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Village Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($95) or Fridays ($155)
- Continental Breakfast for Two
- Gift Basket of Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for up to Three Nights
More than just happy cows come from California. Happy people do, too. Especially when you pair a wedge of that creamy trademark cheese with a nice glass of Golden State vino.
Wind your way up the grapevine and uncork this Escape to Wine Valley Inn & Cottages, located in the heart of the Old World Danish village of Solvang, in the Santa Ynez Valley about 130 miles north of Los Angeles.
Get a one-night stay for two in a Village Tower Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($95) or Fridays ($155), and you'll receive continental breakfast for two.
A gift basket of delights awaits you at this European-themed inn, a member of the award-winning group of Broughton Hotels. It features a verdant garden, where you can enjoy the scenery and tranquility of a small stream and beautifully maintained koi pond before checking in to your Village Tower Room. Each is sumptuously appointed with a king- or queen-size bed and an electric or log fireplace; plus modern amenities, including an in-room safe, mini-fridge, and free Wi-Fi.
The temptation of warm Danish baked goods will wake you for breakfast. Then, set out to explore Little Denmark, home to adorable boutiques, upscale restaurants, and, of course, wineries. There are more than 40 in the area and ten are within walking distance of the inn, so you can sip and swirl to your palate's delight. When you return to the inn, treat yourself to a late-afternoon Swedish massage at the on-site spa.
Grab the Merlot lover in your life and set out on this week's Escape. It's more proof that California really is home to the country's greenest pastures.
"I highly recommend this place. The rooms are cute and comfortable and the staff is very accommodating... The inn is connected to downtown so it is an easy walk all over downtown and a short drive to Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, and Buellton."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by May 1, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Pets are welcome for additional fee of $50.00 per pet
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 1, 2013 • Enjoy By May 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 47% savings