Picture Perfect in Salt Lake City
Parrish Place Bed & Breakfast • Salt Lake City, UT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179)
- Daily Breakfast Delivered to Your Room
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Grab your muse and become part of the landscape with this week's Escape to Salt Lake City, Utah. Get a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($139) or Fridays and Saturdays ($179) at Parrish Place Bed & Breakfast, named for the visionary painter and illustrator, Maxfield Parrish.
Built in 1890, the historic home—a treat for enthusiasts of Art Nouveau—is located a few miles outside of downtown, offering easy access to both the airport and mountains. Each of the inn's five uniquely decorated rooms is named for a Parrish masterpiece, and artfully appointed with a flat-screen television, Wi-Fi, and robes. At daybreak, wake to a delicious included breakfast of fruit, yogurt, muffins, and coffee, delivered to your room á la basket.
Model your day on a Parrish painting by submerging yourself in the enchantment of the mountains. No shortage of outdoor activities await—from skiing and white-water rafting to golf and fly-fishing. Hike the Desolation Trail to Salt Lake Overlook for masterpiece-worthy vistas.
If your reveries are more urban in nature, take time to explore vibrant, downtown Salt Lake City. Go gallery hopping, or pick up a Visit Salt Lake Connect Pass for access to the city's 13 top attractions. Learn about the area's rich religious heritage at the Museum of Church History and Art or go on an all-American shopping spree (the country's first department store opened in Salt Lake City in 1838).
Saturate yourself with savings by Escaping to Parrish Place—a perfect illustration of gracious hospitality.
"Peaceful and yet within easy driving distance to the downtown core of the city. Breakfast was probably the best ever served to us in a B&B. Beautifully done."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: May 31, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: January 22-26, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Lodging taxes not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast delivered
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings