Pioneering Pleasure Amid the Sierra Nevadas
Siena • Reno, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard or Deluxe Room
- Siena Gift Package with Bottle of Wine, Tote Bag, and Shot Glass
- 25% Discount on Any Spa Treatment
John C. Frémont was the first American to see the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but he was about 200 years too early to experience the kind of luxury that you'll encounter when you make camp at the Siena—a completely renovated hotel, spa, and casino in Reno, Nevada, and the city's only four-star riverfront property.
Escape for a two-night stay for two in either a standard or deluxe room ($99). With sleek flat-screen TVs, expansive bathrooms, and amply dressed queen-size beds, you won't be roughing it on this expedition. You can, however, open your window and enjoy the same breathtaking mountain and river views that ol' Frémont did so many years ago.
Unwind in the rooftop hot tub, then navigate your way to The Spa at Siena, where you can purchase soothing facials, massages, body wraps, and sauna treatments at a 25-percent discount. Later, continue to unwind inside your room with the bottle of wine included in your Siena tote bag.
And what's an adventure without a little risk? Indulge in slots, roulette, baccarat, and poker at the casino––with the majestic Truckee flowing outside, you can literally bet it all on the river.
Outside the hotel's borders, journey next door to the Pioneer Center for the Performing Arts and the National Auto Museum, or walk ten minutes to downtown Reno. You might want to don your coon-skin cap or other cold-weather gear before you chart the nearby ski slopes or outfit yourself with skates and brave the ice on Reno's outdoor rink.
Back at the property, satisfy that roaming hunger with a visit to da Vinci for seafood and steaks in a fine-dining atmosphere. More adventurous appetites can explore international dining options with frontier flare, like the wide-eyed wonder of exhibition wok cooking at Sushi Saga. Or, let a view of the water be your dinner companion at the Siena's own River View Cafe, where you can nosh on traditional fare like grilled-to-order burgers and fresh-cut fries.
Go ahead and rope in this Escape––because like our friend Frémont, this vacation is about to be history.
"This boutique hotel is one of Reno's most luxurious addresses, with cozy, nicely appointed riverside rooms."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and $15 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- No one under 21 on the casino floor
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings