In the Denver Foothills, the Great Outdoors and Plenty of Wine
Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn • Conifer, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two—Sundays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays ($99) or Fridays or Saturdays ($109)—in the Cabernet or Merlot Room
- Full Gourmet Breakfast
- VIP Tour, Tasting, and Barrel Room Visit for Two
- Bottle of Aspen Peak Cellars Wine and Two Souvenir Wine Glasses
- Traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue for Two
Even the most seasoned lowlanders occasionally need to lift their spirits, and what better way than to head for the hills? Access to the great outdoors and wine tasting are just a few of the perks at Aspen Peak Cellars at Clifton House Inn, situated in the shadow of Pikes Peak, just 40 minutes from the mile-high metropolis of Denver.
Start at Aspen Peaks Cellars in Bailey, Colorado, where you'll receive a VIP tour, a first-hand peek of the barrel room with a wine tasting (cabernet, chardonnay, pinot noir, the list goes on), souvenir glass sippers, and the winemaker's choice of a bottle of Aspen Peak Cellars vino, which goes nicely with the traditional Swiss cheese fondue served. Then, head to Conifer via Highway 285 and check in to either the Cabernet or Merlot room. Both rooms feature a view of Pikes Peak, one or two double beds, and a shared bathroom.
Surrounded by five acres of meadows and rolling hills, your outdoor spirit will be inspired. Spend the morning hiking or snowshoeing the Ben Tyler Trail, or take your own path through the Mount Evans Wilderness Area. Once you've worked up an appetite, head into Conifer, which has a host of historic places to channel your inner cowboy, for lunch. Don't miss the the turn-of-the-century structures at Meyer Ranch Park (some are even listed on the National Register of Historic Places).
While this wine-centric spot is designed for raising glasses, it's a definite mood lifter, too.
"Breakfasts both days were delicious! We enjoyed a tour of their winery and a wine tasting. Staff was helpful and friendly."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Not valid for Monday or Tuesday check-in
- Upgrades Chardonnay Room (for an additional $25) or Vintner's Suite (for an additional $50) available. You may also extend your stay at 30% discount for additional nights; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation.
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: June 30, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): January 2-8, 2013; February 14-16, 2013; March 31, 2013; May 12, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes one bottle of wine, gourmet breakfast for two, VIP winery tour and tasting for two, two etched wine glasses and one traditional Swiss cheese fondue for two
- Merlot and Cabernet Rooms have a shared bathroom
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings