Charleston's Best in Show
Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport • North Charleston, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays Between November 1 and December 31, 2012 ($84)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays Between November 1 and December 31, 2012 ($139)
- Breakfast for Two
- Shuttle to and from the Airport
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
If American cities were high school seniors, there'd be a complete sweep in the yearbook voting, with "Most Polite," "Best Dressed," "Sexiest," and "Most Hospitable" all going to the same metropolis.
But even though these awards came from far more prestigious publications than the common yearbook (Southern Living Magazine and Condé Nast, to name just a couple), it hasn't gone to Charleston's head. In fact, according to Travel + Leisure, it's still America's friendliest city, and with this week's Escape from the Radisson Hotel Charleston Airport, you're the real winner.
Get a one-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays between November 1 and December 31, 2012 ($84) or a two-night stay for two, Fridays and Saturdays between November 1 and December 31, 2012 ($139).
Rooms are appointed with granite counters, high-speed Wi-Fi, cable TV, a refrigerator, a microwave, a complimentary USA Today, access to the fitness center, sauna, heated indoor pool, business center, and more.
After your complimentary shuttle service from the airport, head up to your room for a good night's rest in a Sleep Number bed. And sleep you'll need—after waking up to breakfast for two, you'll have to vote on what order to take in the world-class golfing, beaches, shopping, and entertainment opportunities that surround your award-winning abode.
However you cast your ballot, be sure to check out the Charleston Historic District, home of America's first museum (The Charleston Museum) and the Exchange and Provost, featuring a dungeon where various signers of the Declaration of Independence were once held.
After this 24-hour Escape, you'll understand why Charleston has been voted every "best" there is, but if you had a vote, it might be to stay here forever. And why not? Pick up unlimited vouchers to extend your stay.
"Today, when grace and charm are so hard to come by, the city's spell is more powerful than ever. In the last few years, Charleston has become a magnet for thousands of escapees from the world's stridor and stress."-- Condé Nast Traveler
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, shuttle service to and from the airport
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2012 • Enjoy By December 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings