Rafting the Roaring Ocoee River
Whitewater Express • Copper Hill, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin at Ocoee Camp
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ocoee River for Two
- Choice of Horseback Riding, Paintball, or Treetop Ropes Course for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay or Larger Group of Travelers
It's been awhile since summer camp filled your days with capture the flag and your nights with whispering after lights out. To relive a simpler time when exploring the great outdoors was the only thing on your schedule, Escape to the Smoky Mountains courtesy of Whitewater Express.
Leave the tents at home: you and a companion will spend two nights in a deluxe cabin at Ocoee Camp in Copperhill, Tennessee, just an hour from Chattanooga ($199). There's no morning reveille to wake you from a blissful sleep, but an abundance of outdoor activities and high adventure awaits whenever you rise.
"The Smoky Mountains preserve myriad wildlife within its borders," says Frommer's. "Walk among some of the 100 tree species that thrive here—hickory, dogwood and fir, as well as the few ancient, towering hemlocks that escaped the logger's axe in the early 1900s."
Included with the stay is your choice of the following outdoor adventures: horseback riding, paintball, or a treetop ropes course. You'll also be going on a guided whitewater rafting trip down the Ocoee River, which will really get your adrenaline pumping. In your spare time, you can hike the dense forests of the Cherokee National Forest on the Tanasi or Chilhowee Trail System.
Each evening, you can tell stories around your own campfire, make some s'mores, and simply relax. Then, pen a postcard to Mom and Dad letting them know how much fun you've had—this is one Escape you'll want to write home about.
"There are few places in the country where average Joes and Janes can play Olympian for a day, but Tennessee’s Ocoee River is one of them. The river virtually guarantees a good time, making it one of the Southeast’s premier whitewater runs."-- National Geographic
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine unlimited vouchers for an extended stay or larger group of travelers
- Cabins fit up to 12 people
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 22, 2013 • Enjoy By October 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings