The Clear Choice: Getaway on the Gulf
Clearwater Beach Hotel • Clearwater Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room at Clearwater Beach Hotel
When more than 30 percent of a city's total area is made up of water, and 100 percent of that water is crystal clear, it makes sense to name said city, well, Clearwater. And for those who enjoy a seaside vacation, white sandy beaches, and 80-degree surf—and who doesn't?—the choice of vacation spots is even clearer.
With this Escape to Clearwater Beach Hotel, you've got both a view of the water and easy access to it during a two-night stay for two in a Gulf View or Harbor View Room ($119).
Each newly renovated room is equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, a fridge, a microwave, and in-your-face views of the water below. But if channel surfing, Web surfing, and couch surfing aren't your cup of tea, amble cross the street to the powder-white sand beaches of Clearwater and surf the Gulf of Mexico. Drip dry on a walk down to Pier 60—one of the best-equipped fishing piers in Florida. Enjoy the daily Sunsets at Pier 60 festival, which features local artisans and performers every evening as the sun goes down.
If you'd rather look at fish than catch them, the Gulf offers world-class snorkeling. Or, head down to Clearwater Marine Aquarium for some aquatic animal viewing, a kayak adventure, or a sea life safari boat tour where you might find wild dolphins surfing the vessel's wake.
After this two day Escape, you might be a bit waterlogged, but that's a small price to pay for the vacation of a lifetime—and we can't make it any clearer than that.
"On a narrow island between Clearwater Harbor and the Gulf is a stretch of sand with a widespread reputation for beach volleyball. It's one of the area's nicest and busiest beaches."-- Read Fodor's Review of Clearwater Beach
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than 11/30/12
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with special events, functions or holidays
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 5 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and wil be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2012 • Enjoy By December 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings