A Brew and a View on the Oregon Coast
Inn at Cape Kiwanda • Pacific City, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean-View Kiwanda Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269), Between January 2 and June 13, 2013
- Breakfast for Two at the Pelican Pub & Brewery or Stimulus Espresso Café
- Two 22-Ounce Bottles of Pelican Beer, Two Logo Pint Glasses, and a Surfboard Bottle Opener Upon Arrival
- Taster Tray of Award-Winning Pelican Beer
- 25% Off Spa Services (Based on Availability; Must Be Booked in Advance)
- 20% Off Additional Nights
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Will the real Haystack Rock please stand up? There are three iconic monoliths off the Oregon Coast that bear the same name (they do, after all, look like haystacks). But only one can claim the title of tallest, and it's parked just off the coast of Pacific City, about two hours southwest of Portland.
At the Inn at Cape Kiwanda, situated right across the street from the beach, you'll have unparalleled views of this iconic rock formation. Along with a pillow-top bed and feather pillows, a cozy gas fireplace, and contemporary furnishings, rooms at this 2012 TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner are appointed with private balconies; step out and take in the majesty of the coast.
In the morning, swoop into Pelican Pub & Brewery for breakfast—a savory shrimp frittata with artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, and fresh chives, perhaps? Or try the signature beer pancakes with blackberry syrup and hazelnut butter.
The inn borders Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area, which boasts some of the Oregon coast's best surf. "Surfers ride some of the longest waves on the coast, hang gliders soar above the shore, and beachcombers explore tidal pools and take in unparalleled ocean views." says Fodor's. You'll also notice that two small rivers flow into the ocean, creating an estuary for a bustling bird population, hence the name of the inn's restaurant. After a day of exploring, head for a relaxing body treatment, facial, or manicure at the Cottages at Cape Kiwanda.
For dinner, return to Pelican Pub & Brewery to pair a delicious seafood meal with an included taster tray of beers. Pelican's brews have earned soaring praise, including three gold medals at the 2011 North American Beer Awards.
"Just 400 feet from the sand, the 35-room Inn at Cape Kiwanda is the perfect base for a weekend at the shore. Suites are cozy—gas fireplaces; down comforters—and offer amazing views of the surf crashing into Haystack Rock."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Valid for stays and travel from January 2 - June 13, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Pet friendly rooms available for $20 per pet per night
- Blackout dates include January 19-20, February 15-17, March 23-30, May 18, May 25-26, 2013
- Must be 21 years or older to receive beer inclusions
- Merchant reserves the right to limit the number of LivingSocial vouchers at any one time to 15 on Sunday-Thursday and 10 Friday and Saturday
- Please book early to get your preferred dates of travel; must make your booking no later than January 31, 2013
- Vouchers include Breakfast for Two at the Pelican Pub & Brewery or Stimulus Espresso Café, Two 22-Ounce Bottles of Pelican Beer, Two Logo Pint Glasses, and a Surfboard Bottle Opener Upon Arrival Taster Tray of Award-Winning Pelican Beer, 25% Off Spa Services (Based on Availability; Must Be Booked in Advance), and 20% Off Additional Nights
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 13, 2013 • Enjoy By June 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings