Stately Stay in the Nation's Capital
Bethesda Court Hotel • Bethesda, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four People, Thursdays through Sundays
- Continental Breakfast for Four
- Chocolates and Bottled Water
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout, Parking, and Wi-Fi
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Overnight invites to the White House are hard to come by, so we've arranged a hassle-free getaway that's still fit for the first family.
The Bethesda Court Hotel is a quiet, European-inspired retreat just minutes outside Washington, DC. And on this Escape, you can cast your vote for a one-night stay for up to four people, Thursdays through Sundays ($95). Your package includes continental breakfast, chocolates, bottled water, parking, in-room Wi-Fi, and late 2 p.m. checkout.
Named one of the Top Five Washington DC Hotel Values by USA Today, Bethesda Court offers affordable, stately suites. Surround yourself with 18th-century-style décor and upscale touches like marble-floored baths and down comforters. You'll also enjoy the convenience of Wi-Fi and cable TV.
Here you're at liberty to set your own pace. Start the day with an included continental breakfast. Then, stroll the hotel's lush, Old English garden, or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Let your top advisors lead you to ZIN Hair + Colour salon or Tips to Toes nail studio for positively presidential pampering.
No need for Air Force One when it's sightseeing time: Park your car and let the hotel's limos escort you anywhere within a two-mile radius. The Bethesda Court is two blocks from the Metro, which shuttles you straight into downtown Washington, DC.
Forget diplomacy—on this Escape, you do exactly what you desire. Explore exquisite masterpieces at the National Gallery of Art, or learn secrets of espionage at the International Spy Museum. The musically inclined can catch a show at The Kennedy Center or the Strathmore.
Call your constituents and tell them not to wait up: This is your chance to steal away for a high-priority getaway.
"Two blocks from the Bethesda Metro and near restaurants, shops, and an independent movie theater, [the hotel] has been carefully upgraded to offer comfortable, traditionally furnished rooms with good beds and marble bathrooms."-- Read Fodor's Review of Bethesda Court Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Blackout date(s): Presidential Inauguration 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes chocolates, bottled water, breakfast for up to four, 2:00pm late check-out, in-room Wi-Fi and parking for one car
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 12, 2013 • Enjoy By May 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings