Going the Extra Mile in Denver
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel • Denver, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two Guests, Fridays or Saturdays ($111) or Sundays through Thursdays ($149), in an Executive Suite
- Parking for One Car
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
In Denver, you're already a mile high—go the extra mile with a luxurious stay at the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel, set on the tree-lined, mile-long promenade downtown and within walking distance of the Capitol and the Colorado Convention Center.
With this Escape, you're getting that extra mileage with a one-night stay for two guests in an Executive Suite, Fridays or Saturdays ($111) or Sundays through Thursdays ($149).
After parking in your included garage spot, you won't have miles to go before you sleep—your new signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed with custom-designed plush-top mattress over your choice of a single king or two queens is waiting.
Look out onto the distant Rocky Mountains, or shut the curtains and enjoy multiple flat-screen TVs, chic furnishings, and Wi-Fi. Or, pop into the Link@Sheraton business center and enjoy Internet access at one of the private workstations.
Swim laps in the year-round heated outdoor pool (64 of them make a mile), or drop by the state-of-the-art fitness center and put some mileage on any of the 23 pieces of cardio equipment with built-in TVs and iPod hook-ups.
Stroll outside and find yourself on the promenade of downtown Denver, where outdoor bistros, shopping, entertainment, and microbreweries offer an authentic taste of the Mile High City. Or, stick around the hotel. With four restaurants on-site, from the upscale 15/Fifty Restaurant to the laid-back Irish pub, Katie Mullen's, you won't lack for tasty eats and festive drinks.
If anyone asks where to stay in downtown Denver, you'll have plenty to say—and after this vacation, you'll be saying it a mile a minute.
"Guest rooms at the ever-bustling Sheraton are roomy and streamlined, with unfussy furniture and nice workstations ..."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- First available stay date: November 1, 2012
- Stay must be completed by: January 27, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: November 6-9, 2012, December 31 2012 and January 3-5, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Must book reservations by November 1, 2012; must complete travel by January 27, 2013
- Expiration date of this voucher is January 27, 2013
- The Paid Value (i.e., the amount you paid for the Voucher) does not expire. The Escapes Voucher shall include the Promotional Value (i.e., the amount in excess of what you paid that is shown on the Escapes Voucher) only if used by expiration date indicated on the Escapes Voucher; thereafter the Escapes Voucher shall only be good for the amount of the Paid Value through the applicable Paid Value Expiration Date
- Upon the Expiration Date of the Promotional Value, the Voucher will no longer contain the Escape Promotional Value; but Purchasers who have not redeemed the Voucher will automatically receive “Deal Bucks” for the Paid Value from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings