A Sonoma County Harvest
Old Crocker Inn • Cloverdale, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) Between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays Between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($345)
- Full Breakfast for Two Each Day
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Wine Tasting Passport to More than 120 Wineries
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
With America's best food and wine, its most striking coastline, and some of the world's only redwood forests, California is enviable, to say the least. And during the harvest? It doesn't get any better than autumn in Northern California Wine Country.
Add to that Cloverdale's designation as one of the Coolest Small Towns in America, an honor bestowed on the northern Sonoma County burg by Budget Traveler in 2011, and you've got this week's Escape to the Old Crocker Inn, about 90 minutes north of San Francisco.
Set on five acres, this ranch-style bed and breakfast is offering a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013. Or, opt for a three-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays between November 1, 2012, and January 31, 2013 ($345).
All options include a full breakfast for two each morning, a welcome bottle of wine, and a wine tasting passport to dozens of area wineries, courtesy of Wine Country Inns.
Built as a hunting lodge in the 1880s, Old Crocker Inn is now a AAA Three Diamond property outfitted with ten guest rooms, a porch and patio, and an outdoor swimming pool. Each room features plush linens, a gas fireplace, a TV with a DVD player and cable, and Internet access. Rooms in the lodge boast claw-foot bathtubs and showers, while some cottage rooms are appointed with whirlpool tubs.
After breakfast (which might include house-made scones, quiche, roasted potatoes, chicken sausage, and seasonal fresh fruit), pick up your passport for tastings at more than 120 wineries in the Dry Creek, Russian River, Anderson, and Alexander valleys, many of which host special food-and-wine events during the fall.
And for a taste of what makes California the country's most ecologically diverse state, visit Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve, about 30 minutes south of the inn, or drive west to the awe-inspiring Mendocino Coast, a fiercely protected swath of land known for its sprawling beaches, laid-back citizenry, and atmospheric fog—which often takes a hike during harvest season.
Where better to experience the many splendid treasures of autumn in Northern California than Cloverdale—and the Old Crocker Inn.
"Bottom line, the Old Crocker Inn is the perfect retreat, with clear night skies, delicious food, peace and quiet, and the warmest of hosts (Tony hugged us when we left!)."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay for Option A and Option B; may not combine vouchers for Option C
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 8 days applies; 8 days or more, full refund less a $10/night/room penalty; 7 days or less, no refund, unless room is rebooked
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Two per room max; third adults welcome in select rooms for $30/night
- No pets please
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/3/12-11/4/12, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, 1/19/13-1/20/13
- Intended for adults 21 of age and over only
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2013 • Enjoy By January 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings