Happy Glampers on Stevens Pass
Stevens Pass Chalet • Skykomish, WA
- A Two-Night Stay, Sundays through Thursdays ($259)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay Inclusive of a Friday or Saturday Night, for Six Guests from March 1, 2013 to May 31, 2013 ($429)
- $25 for Each Additional Guest Up to 12 Guests Total
Go from summer camper to winter glamper when you reunite with nature in style on this Escape to Stevens Pass Chalet, an elegant Alpine cabin in the Cascade Mountains prepared to be your cozy forest hideaway.
This isn't your standard woodland lodge—at 2,400 square feet with high ceilings, rich hardwood floors, leather furniture, and snow-capped mountain views, these digs are royally rustic. Modern amenities like a full washer and dryer, heated floors, down comforters, and three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms ensure that you and up to 12 of your favorite mountaineers relax in comfortable style.
Stevens Pass Chalet puts you within striking distance of the Cascades' best. Explore the 140-mile swath of Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest, one of the most-visited national forests in the country thanks to its glaciers, mountain meadows, and old-growth forests. Or, hit the slopes at the Stevens Pass Ski Resort, one of Washington's premiere winter sport spots offering ten lifts and more than 1,125 acres of skiable terrain just 20 minutes away.
For dinner, feast in a fully equipped gourmet kitchen, or grill on the gas barbecue. Bond indoors with a big-screen TV and a library of DVDs, or gaze at the stars around the fire pit or from the saltwater hot tub outside. Then, sink into comfy queen or bunk beds come nighttime.
For more refined tastes, head to Leavenworth, where you'll discover charming shops and eateries. There, sample tasty vintages at Dutch John's Wines, or sit for a show at Icicle Creek Center for the Arts.
Outdoor adventures paired with an elegantly outfitted abode? This Escape lets you reconnect with nature—roughing it not required.
"The century-old mountain and railroad village of Skykomish, 15 miles southeast of Index at the western end of the Cascades Tunnel, has a dramatic setting next to a roaring river and beneath jagged peaks to the south and north."-- Read Fodor's Review of Skykomish
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Offers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 6 people
- A $25 fee applies for each additional guest for up to 12 guests total
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Children 5 and under are free
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Failure to report extra guests will incur a charge to your credit card after stay
- Cleaning fee of $125 is not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates are Dec 22 - Jan 6; Jan 20 & 21; Feb 15 - 23; May 25 - 27
- Facility is 100% non-smoking
- Not valid on holidays
- All reservations must provide a valid credit card at the time of booking for a safety and damage deposit (the card will not be charged unless there is damage done to the property or excessive cleaning is needed)
- Additional nights available directly booked with property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings