Watch the Tide Roll Away in Charleston
Charleston Coastal Excursions • Mount Pleasant, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Master Stateroom on a Private 48-Foot Yacht Docked at the Marina at Patriots Point
- One-Hour Sunset Cruise
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
In 1967, a certain soul singer wrote about sitting on the dock of the bay on a houseboat in California. Compose your own smash hit aboard a private yacht on Charleston Harbor with a soulful Escape to Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
Sing a duet during your one-night stay for two in a master stateroom on Blue Hour, a 48-foot yacht docked in the marina at Patriots Point, from Charleston Coastal Excursions ($265). The captain and crew are available for 24-hour assistance, but after helping you with baggage and giving a quick tour of the 48-foot yacht, they will leave you in complete privacy.
The chart-topping accommodations include a private bath, and in addition to satellite TV and a DVD player, the boat's salon has a stereo system for you to play some of your favorite oldies. Sip a glass of wine on the aft deck and watch the dolphins swim by.
The nearby Patriots Point Links on Charleston Harbor will be music to golfers' ears. Play a round or two on the 18-hole course overlooking the water, before catching a ride to downtown Charleston on the trolley that runs every hour.
Later, hit the high-note of your trip with an included one-hour sunset cruise and spot dolphins while you enjoy light fare and a complimentary beverage. Once you've docked, rock 'n' roll to Graze for the lobster mac 'n' cheese and citrus chili short-rib tacos or Page's Okra Grill for authentic Southern favorites.
On this Escape to Charleston Harbor, you don't have to sit on the dock of the bay wastin' time. Unless, of course, that's exactly what you came to do.
"A true Charlestonian is as much at home on the sea as on land. Sailing local waters is a popular family pastime."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years Eve
- No food provided please bring your own food and drinks
- $40 cleaning/crew fee and 11.5% are tax not included and will be collected at redempiton
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 1, 2013 • Enjoy By March 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings